Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edward Snowden says: “Stop what you are doing and read this”

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This shit is absolutely infuriating. What happened to our constitution? No warrantless searches and seizures?

Our government figures have used our constitution as toilet paper ever since Russiagate (and probably before) and no one is being held accountable.

Its time for We The People to Make some noise!

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Wow. I know he is a divisive person. I have always been a fan and as time goes by I think history will view him kindly.

And the irony of him living in Russia …. Is rich to say the least
Wasn't it Biden that made sure he was banned from being able to go to go bunch of different countries to live and his only option was Russia?

QuanChi

Elite

QuanChi

Elite
This shit is absolutely infuriating. What happened to our constitution? No warrantless searches and seizures?

Our government figures have used our constitution as toilet paper ever since Russiagate (and probably before) and no one is being held accountable.

Spy agencies are above the Constitution- it’s only for our own good.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Wow. I know he is a divisive person. I have always been a fan and as time goes by I think history will view him kindly.

And the irony of him living in Russia …. Is rich to say the least
He isn't a Bitcoin fan either so I'd have to agree he is actually for the good guys.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ah, that nasty Patriot Act that was the start of mass spying on American citizens and eventually even used as a coup tool.

Yes, the patriot act was devastating to the American peoples personal freedoms and our protections.

Its a bit of a conundrum because I place myself in the days immediately post 9/11 and do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to protect its citizens. However, just like many other people and things, once you give someone power they are likely to abuse it. And that is exactly what has happened here. They have taken the well intentioned Patriot Act and are abusing the shit out of it to violate our constitutionally protected Freedoms.

The people need to push back against the power WE have given to the CIA, FBI, NSA etc. Congress really needs to look at where our funds are going and start holding people accountable for violating the law. We need to be writing our congressmen and demanding answers.

The shit that is going on is not OK.

TTUcamper

Elite
Yes, the patriot act was devastating to the American peoples personal freedoms and our protections.

Its a bit of a conundrum because I place myself in the days immediately post 9/11 and do think the Federal Government has a responsibility to protect its citizens. However, just like many other people and things, once you give someone power they are likely to abuse it. And that is exactly what has happened here. They have taken the well intentioned Patriot Act and are abusing the shit out of it to violate our constitutionally protected Freedoms.

The people need to push back against the power WE have given to the CIA, FBI, NSA etc. Congress really needs to look at where our funds are going and start holding people accountable for violating the law. We need to be writing our congressmen and demanding answers.

The Patriot act was not well intentioned. It was written well before 9/11 and they were looking for a reason to dust it off and pass it. They knew exactly what they were doing. All the post 9/11 stuff was planned out well before the attack.

Which if you think it's possible for jet fuel to melt steel and cause a building to collapse on itself like a controlled demolition this is all very curious.

OO snipes

Poster

Ever since 9/11 my man

dirty0222

Since Russiagate? 9/11 was the biggest blank slate for our gov't. They were surveilling way before that, though. The FBI is a farce and has been blackmailing for decades.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

But it has the word "patriot" in it. Has to be good

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
In the mid-1980s, Jill Dodd was a 20-year-old model working in Paris when she got an unexpected offer from her agent: She was invited to a gala pirate-themed party on the beach in Monte Carlo being thrown by the billionaire Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi.

How has the fact that Kashoggi comes from a wealthy arms dealing family never been brought up? Seems really weird that at a time that Saudi was cracking down on fundamentalist, that a guy that profited off weapons deals, turned journalist, started to bash the reformer prince but was friendly with the fundamentalist....

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Its a smokescreen

Lets face it, this is the same software the NSA has been using for years and years. It wasn't developed by some small unknown company in Israel, it was stolen or given to them. NSA uses it to spy on Americans, this "Pegasus" scandal is showing that a lot of wealthy and influential people were being spied on. That provides you with the kind of inside information you can use to effortlessly use to make billions in world markets. They have been using it to cheat world markets. SURPRISE !

Latest posts

Top Bottom