Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edited title: I apologize to my Sparty brethren. I overreacted.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
I’m so sick of these condescending tyrants. Email my son just received.

Dear On-campus Resident,

We have experienced a rapid increase in our COVID-19 positivity rate since students moved back to campus for the spring semester. The increase also is a result of a failure by some Spartans to adhere to our health and safety guidelines. To reduce transmission, we are issuing the following directive: Starting tonight at midnight until 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, we will observe a period of enhanced physical distancing. Failure to comply with this directive may result in your removal from on-campus housing without refund and/or suspension or expulsion from the university.

During this time, you must remain in your residence except for:

• Picking up meals from a dining location.
  • Attending an in-person class.
  • Conducting research or going to work.
  • Providing a sample for the COVID-19 Early Detection Program.
  • Receiving medical care.
  • Participating in distanced outdoor physical exercise for two people or fewer.
  • To access secure internet.
Additionally, you may not have any visitors in your residence hall room, gather in groups in lounges or dine together — this includes suitemates, “pod mates” or “bubble mates.” You also must continue to follow the MSU Community Compact, which includes completing a daily health screening form and participating in the COVID-19 Early Detection Program.

Please note, due to enhanced physical distancing, campus operations will be affected in the following ways:

• Dining halls will be open for takeout and mobile orders only.
  • Residence hall service centers will have shortened hours of operation.
  • Maintenance requests will be limited to emergency services only.
  • All public seating areas in the residence halls will be closed, including floor lounges.
  • Campus IM facilities will be closed.
  • Laundry rooms and computer labs will remain open with enforced capacity limits.
We must reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our Spartan community. If we increase our distance now, we vastly increase the chances of being able to come together safely later this semester.

If you are feeling ill or have tested positive for COVID-19 and have questions, contact MSU’s COVID-19 Triage Hotline at 855-958-2678 or your primary health care provider.

Sincerely,
Vennie Gore

Senior Vice President

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Dear On-campus Resident,

We have experienced a rapid increase in our COVID-19 positivity rate since students moved back to campus for the spring semester. The increase also is a result of a failure by some Spartans to adhere to our health and safety guidelines. To reduce transmission, we are issuing the following directive: Starting tonight at midnight until 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, we will observe a period of enhanced physical distancing. Failure to comply with this directive may result in your removal from on-campus housing without refund and/or suspension or expulsion from the university.

Additionally, you may not have any visitors in your residence hall room, gather in groups in lounges or dine together — this includes suitemates, “pod mates” or “bubble mates.” You also must continue to follow the MSU Community Compact, which includes completing a daily health screening form and participating in the COVID-19 Early Detection Program.

Please note, due to enhanced physical distancing, campus operations will be affected in the following ways:

• All public seating areas in the residence halls will be closed, including floor lounges.
  • Laundry rooms and computer labs will remain open with enforced capacity limits.
We must reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our Spartan community. If we increase our distance now, we vastly increase the chances of being able to come together safely later this semester.

If you are feeling ill or have tested positive for COVID-19 and have questions, contact MSU’s COVID-19 Triage Hotline at 855-958-2678 or your primary health care provider.

Sincerely,
Vennie Gore

Senior Vice President
Failure in parenting is actually what's going on here.

If your son were brought up properly he would have the self confidence to reject that nonsense and would also have learned a trade from you.

Look in the mirror OP. Also move out of the shit hole state and set a good example for your family moving forward.

Last edited:

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
So is his. I’m fucking livid

My son has been in an apartment since the fall. That damn school pulled the plug on dorms 11 days before the move in date. We scrambled and found an apartment. Never going back on campus. Damn shame. Huge part of the college experience. The class of 2020 definitely got the shaft. MSU is a colossal failure

MaizeBlaze

Founder
My son has been in an apartment since the fall. That damn school pulled the plug on dorms 11 days before the move in date. We scrambled and found an apartment. Never going back on campus. Damn shame. Huge part of the college experience. The class of 2020 definitely got the shaft. MSU is a colossal failure
He’s at MSU?

MaizeBlaze

Founder
Failure in parenting is actually what's going on here.

If your son were brought up properly he would have the self confidence to reject that nonsense and would also have learned a trade from you.

Loon in the mirror OP. Also move out of the shit hole state and set a good example for your family moving forward.
8/10. Solid.

MaizeBlaze

Founder
Yep. He is the youngest. My daughter graduated from tOSU in 2020. Imagine that.
He’ll definitely be off campus next year. MSU was always the anti-UM when it came to politics. Not sure what the hell happened. Hell, I can’t remember a single Spartan lib from the MB other than Max Green.

@Molon Labe @GriffTannen @Sparty1045 @Sparty_On

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
He’ll definitely be off campus next year. MSU was always the anti-UM when it came to politics. Not sure what the hell happened. Hell, I can’t remember a single Spartan lib from the MB other than Max Green.

In my opinion, MSU went to shit with the fallout from the Nassar scandal. Athletic department went to shit. Board of Trustees were exposed as the fools they are and the new administration is ultra lib. Definitely a different vibe up there these days.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

MSU is now infested with lib shit. I remember when I was there and was asked gender questions on tests. They were playing the long game and it looks like they’ve won. Feelsbadman.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So what is the death toll up to? I read that Las Vegas is re-opening schools after 18 kids committed suicide. I'm sure the # of covid deaths among school kids in Mich is well above 18..... Shirley!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Dear On-campus Resident,

Sincerely,
Vennie Gore

Senior Vice President
Im reminded of when Tom Hanks got aids. Then died. You will all die in the next two weeks. Or worse turn Xina flu on to the masses. Get it together

America 1st

Founder
You seriously would prevent your kids from going to a school because of the hut hut? Also, you think it means Maize isn’t close to his kid? Or are you just trolling?
Did the hut hut or university endorse BLM? If so then absolutely you would protect your kid from Marxism and indoctrination (especially what they charge for it these days).

It amazing the amount of apathy parents have towards their children. Them being 'great kids' doesn't make them any less susceptible to indoctrination, debt, or the stupidity of others.

America 1st

Founder
I’m sure it’s just fine in a non-communist state.
Ohio is plenty red and OSU is a shit hole. Same with all the other state schools.

All universities should be shunned for their acceptance of Marxism.

America 1st

Founder
Good luck finding a school that isn't ultra-lib/Marxist... maybe schools like Liberty are the last ones out there. Hell even WVU is ultra-lib now... it's pathetic.
It's worth it to find the few that aren't or just don't go.

Gotta make a statement with money the same way we would with actions or words. Gotta be a part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

I never was in the dorms and look how I turned out. This is a lot of crying from a red blooded maga man.... 🙃

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Higher education everywhere are cesspools for commie professors. Even here in the heart of Dixie at Ole Miss, we're overrun by loudmouth commies......especially this one whack job Sociology Mao lover. His twitter handle is Insurgent Prof :rolleyes:

But B1G conference as a whole takes the cake on being the worst, though. Pedo scandals galore, and tried to cancel football.

Ole Ted

Poster
Says the down river walmarter that couldn’t get into a fucking community college. Msu is pretty hard to get into as well and the normal kids go there unlike all the asperger losers that go to Michigan.

lol

Anyone gets into State

Top Bottom