Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edited title: I apologize to my Sparty brethren. I overreacted.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
lol

Anyone gets into State
Lol

Except you and every other walmarter. Let me reiterate, a factory rat that couldn’t even scratch out a GED shouldn’t be talking shit about anyone’s academics. To go even further, how pathetic Is it that you’re a grown man that avidly roots for a school that would never even look at you. Now let’s hear how your great grandfather’s best friend’s sister went there once and the family has all been huge fans since. Faggot.

Jweast2486

Poster
Hillsdale is a non libtard alternative to UM. I remember they wanted me to come to their school, ended up at UM, which was a good experience but these days don’t know if I would be willing to send my kids, assuming they got in, to an indoctrination factory like UM where even voicing a different viewpoint is risking your academic career.

It was lib when I was there 04-08 but can’t imagine how bad it is now.

TJHall1

Legendary
Lol

Except you and every other walmarter. Let me reiterate, a factory rat that couldn’t even scratch out a GED shouldn’t be talking shit about anyone’s academics. To go even further, how pathetic Is it that you’re a grown man that avidly roots for a school that would never even look at you. Now let’s hear how your great grandfather’s best friend’s sister went there once and the family has all been huge fans since. Faggot.
ok-then.gif

Ole Ted

Poster
Lol

This feels like classic little brother

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
You know what?
I am a MSU alum
I married a UM alum
My oldest graduated from tOSU
My youngest is at MSU

None of this rivalry bullshit matters anymore to me.
Carry on.....

Tash123

Poster
Founder
You know what?
I am a MSU alum
I married a UM alum
My oldest graduated from tOSU
My youngest is at MSU

None of this rivalry bullshit matters anymore to me.
Carry on.....
All this tells me, is that your husband should have kept his penis in pants while in EL that one weekend.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Lol

My drug dealer in high school got into Michigan State. Unrelated, but found out the other day he got fired again from a construction job. Now apparently works for a paper plant near Jax. Crazy.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I knew another guy that got into MSU Law after being rejected from FAMU Law.
Didn’t happen. MSU has a top 100 law department in the US. Doubt FAMU is even ranked. Only way this could be feasible is if he strictly took basic undergrad classes and did well. If that’s the case then he wouldn’t have been turned down by FAMU.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
Didn’t happen. MSU has a top 100 law department in the US. Doubt FAMU is even ranked. Only way this could be feasible is if he strictly took basic undergrad classes and did well. If that’s the case then he wouldn’t have been turned down by FAMU.

Dont know if I’ve ever seen someone tout a top 100 law school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom