Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dwayne Haskins dead

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
It’s a joke.

R.I.P. in peace
An internet forum term twisting the well known "rest in peace" phrase, possibly originated from Football 365
R.I.P. in peace Fido the dog
CC0C.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
So he didn’t get hit while getting out of his car. Apparently he was playing real life frogger or something:

“And what I noticed was a Mack truck, or a big tractor-trailer, with also another vehicle that started moving a little bit to the left,” said Stanley. “I was in the left lane and then there was the right lane. And then I noticed an individual there starting to make their way onto the road."
Stanley says he saw the man's arms raised up a little bit as he appeared to be drifting into the major highway.
“He was about halfway, to a quarter way in the right lane already onto the highway and I was already concerned that somebody was going to strike him right there at that moment," he said.

TJHall1

Legendary
So he did run out of gas, and then got hit by the dump truck crossing the interstate, then by another car, then possibly by a 3rd car.

In the 911 call, the dispatcher told Haskins' wife that there was a report of an accident near where she said her husband got out of his car, but she couldn't confirm if he was involved. The audio released Wednesday also included calls from witnesses who said they saw the dump truck hit a man.
A final crash report released by the Florida Highway Patrol said Haskins was walking on the westbound side of I-595 when he entered into the travel lanes and into the path of the dump truck, which was traveling in the center lane. The front left of the dump truck struck Haskins.
The report concluded that Haskins was improperly in the roadway, and the driver of the dump truck wasn't found to have taken any actions that contributed to the accident, based on the judgment of the investigation officer. Haskins was also struck by a second car traveling beside the dump truck that took evasive maneuvers to avoid him, but partially hit him on its right side undercarriage, according to the report.
A third vehicle may have also been involved, the report said, based on one witness' account. Haskins was pronounced dead at the scene by Captain Rod Watkins of the Fort Lauderdale Fire Department at 6:48 a.m. He was 24.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
So he didn’t get hit while getting out of his car. Apparently he was playing real life frogger or something:

“And what I noticed was a Mack truck, or a big tractor-trailer, with also another vehicle that started moving a little bit to the left,” said Stanley. “I was in the left lane and then there was the right lane. And then I noticed an individual there starting to make their way onto the road."
Stanley says he saw the man's arms raised up a little bit as he appeared to be drifting into the major highway.
“He was about halfway, to a quarter way in the right lane already onto the highway and I was already concerned that somebody was going to strike him right there at that moment," he said.
giphy.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary

TJHall1

Legendary

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
The sad part is he would have likely made the Steeler roster.

Drug testing protocols for pro sports is a joke. Just more enabling of uber talented cash cows.

Top Bottom