Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOW two jump 1k+ points

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When Zelenksyy and Putin start talks.

Plan accordingly and always remember patriots are inn control! 🇺🇸

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Does he really have multiple accounts?

Yes he really did. Actually starting to feel bad for this guy as he must have some serious things going on in his life that trying to escape from. I understand a little bit what he’s going thrubut taking this path will ultimately make things much much worse.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Yes he really did. Actually starting to feel bad for this guy as he must have some serious things going on in his life that trying to escape from. I understand a little bit what he’s going thrubut taking this path will ultimately make things much much worse.
I also feel very embarrassed for people with multiple accounts. It’s very sad and those people need to be on medication

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The f*** is Zelensky gonna do?

You take whatever deal you get and like it puppet.

He doesnt get to say when WW3 starts or stops.
Talks Will start and things Will jump. Then he will reject Putin’s offer and there will be a pull back iyam.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Are you a pedo? Pharma 1st has a new frog handle, and he called you out for being a pedo. Then the fucker called me out, for not calling you out. So now I’m calling you out mfer.
That’s rich coming from the poster who has a slur for people of colour as his screen name.

Rube Reaper

Elite
By “this path” you mean the racist frog posting and being a member of the cult?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Hey Yo,

No fuck stick. Asians have various cultures and customs. Their skin tone doesn’t matter. They’re just people, stop your Asian bigotry bro.
Their skin tone very much matters. It’s important to understanding their identity.

It’s not bigotry to recognize their skin colour. It is bigotry to claim skin colour doesn’t matter.

Top Bottom