Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does your wife work?

Does your wife work?

• Total voters
@LafesterMacintosh @Jake Broe Stan just need to swap loads and get it over with. You two have some really strange obsession with each other. Jake will say something, then Lafestor talks dirty to him, then Jake laugh emojis at the post. Rinse and repeat
I’m gonna pass on taking advice from you after seeing some of the pigs on this site that you think are hot.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Fiancé works because she wants to work. She started her own business and she has made it successful in a short amount of time. She really loves what she does and doesn’t look at it as work.

Fiancé works because she wants to work. She started her own business and she has made it successful in a short amount of time. She really loves what she does and doesn’t look at it as work
Technically fucking random dudes isn’t work, so it’s good she doesn’t look at it that way.

I can’t stop laughing thinking about how cringe it makes you feel every time Jake reacts to your posts
I don’t give a fuck if someone reacts to my post or not because I’m not 12 years old. Are you one that gets worked up about the emojis too?
You may want to go back and look at your last 50 posts…guarantee he reacts to the majority of them 😂

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Work? I don’t know. I know there is a business that pays her to be present 5 days a week, but from what I can gather from what she tells me about her days I think she mainly just sits at a desk reading emails and comparing herself to everyone else that “works” there. I’ve met more than a few of her coworkers and I don’t think much “work” gets done by anyone.

Work? I don’t know. I know there is a business that pays her to be present 5 days a week, but from what I can gather from what she tells me about her days I think she mainly just sits at a desk reading emails and comparing herself to everyone else that “works” there. I’ve met more than a few of her coworkers and I don’t think much “work” gets done by anyone.
This is perfect and made me bust up. Not sexually. Yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom