Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does anyone feel like sharing their pregger scare nightmare?

Piggy backing off @Emma tenywa 's thread where he found out he was sleeping with a hoor, he also mentioned she pulled a pregnant scare on him. Naturally, it brought back memories of five months when I was mercilessly twisting in the wind by my own tramp about 15 or so years ago.

She was a mousy little tart with an annoying twang in her voice. I told her from the get-go I wasn't interested in anything long-term and after a few nights of having fun in the sack I was ready to move on.......she wasn't. Sure enough, she told me she was pregnant. She even showed me a pregger test showing positive, but she didn't do it in front of me and hindsight she likely borrowed it from a friend.

She stretched out my nightmare for five long months and yet hadn't gained a pound. In those five months, she'd show up at my favorite watering holes, she'd be parked next to me coming out of the grocery story, she'd show up at my place unannounced, etc. All during that time she'd tell me each week she was having an abortion, or she had a miscarriage only to have the imaginary baby come back to life the next week. It was easily the worst five months of my life........and she did it on purpose. Normally I can spotlight bullshit from miles away but the initial pregger test twisted my melon while hindering my bullshit meter.

In the end I came away smelling like a rose but the shit fertilizer I had to smell in those five months was horrid.

TJHall1

Legendary
Piggy backing off @Emma tenywa 's thread where he found out he was sleeping with a hoor, he also mentioned she pulled a pregnant scare on him. Naturally, it brought back memories of five months when I was mercilessly twisting in the wind by my own tramp about 15 or so years ago.

She was a mousy little tart with an annoying twang in her voice. I told her from the get-go I wasn't interested in anything long-term and after a few nights of having fun in the sack I was ready to move on.......she wasn't. Sure enough, she told me she was pregnant. She even showed me a pregger test showing positive, but she didn't do it in front of me and hindsight she likely borrowed it from a friend.

She stretched out my nightmare for five long months and yet hadn't gained a pound. In those five months, she'd show up at my favorite watering holes, she'd be parked next to me coming out of the grocery story, she'd show up at my place unannounced, etc. All during that time she'd tell me each week she was having an abortion, or she had a miscarriage only to have the imaginary baby come back to life the next week. It was easily the worst five months of my life........and she did it on purpose. Normally I can spotlight bullshit from miles away but the initial pregger test twisted my melon while hindering my bullshit meter.

In the end I came away smelling like a rose but the shit fertilizer I had to smell in those five months was horrid.
Mine is 4.5 years old.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Never ever has it worked for just a few slings in the sack. At least for me. Ive let women tell me they want to be my lover, to me being very open about what my intentions are. Never once did it end well for them. Im very handsome with a very nice crank plus other stuff so it could be the full package they like, but its never worked out. Lesson Learned OP.

TJHall1

Legendary
Never ever has it worked for just a few slings in the sack. At least for me. Ive let women tell me they want to be my lover, to me being very open about what my intentions are. Never once did it end well for them. Im very handsome with a very nice crank plus other stuff so it could be the full package they like, but its never worked out. Lesson Learned OP.
Also you like to get pissed on, so you've got that going for ya.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

I’ve never really spoke of my “Road to Damascus” experience, but back in the late 90’s I had a similar situation x’s 3. I had dated a gal for several years and every time I thought of ring shopping we’d get in some knock-down drag out argument. Finally broke things off. Awhile later, Started dating another girl. One day, gal #1 calls and says she wants to return some stuff I left behind. She stops over and we sleep together. I’m guilt ridden and break up with #2. The Next weekend at my buddies wedding I hook up with a smoke-show friend of his from college. Long story short, I get calls from all three women within a month or so telling me they’re late for their period. I thought my life was over. I was sweating it like a motherfvxker. Girl #2 found out I cheated on her an punished me like a rented mule. She ruthlessly drug the pain and suffering out as long as she could. Thankfully, the Good Lord wasn’t ready for me to be a father. The experience was horrible, but actually brought me back to God and radically changed my life forever. Now I have two teenage sons to worry about. 🤪

Same case here. Slung the meat sickle out pretty regular 10+ years ago yet somehow avoided the pitfalls that kind of living invited....namely knocking up chicks and STDs. I remember one time a chick called me up a couple of months after we hooked and said she thought I gave her the herp. It kind of spooked me so I made an appointment for a check up. It came back that I was clean as a whistle. I called her up and gave her the news that mine wasn't the poisonous pecker. When I hung up I just laughed and laughed.....

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
My now wife made me go get here a pregnancy test. Went to Walmart and while there I renewed my fishing license. Lucky me the guy was new and I got 3 years worth of licensing along with full hunting privileges and deer tags for the price of a fishing license. wife was not pregnant.

Emma tenywa

Elite
I’ve never really spoke of my “Road to Damascus” experience, but back in the late 90’s I had a similar situation x’s 3. I had dated a gal for several years and every time I thought of ring shopping we’d get in some knock-down drag out argument. Finally broke things off. Awhile later, Started dating another girl. One day, gal #1 calls and says she wants to return some stuff I left behind. She stops over and we sleep together. I’m guilt ridden and break up with #2. The Next weekend at my buddies wedding I hook up with a smoke-show friend of his from college. Long story short, I get calls from all three women within a month or so telling me they’re late for their period. I thought my life was over. I was sweating it like a motherfvxker. Girl #2 found out I cheated on her an punished me like a rented mule. She ruthlessly drug the pain and suffering out as long as she could. Thankfully, the Good Lord wasn’t ready for me to be a father. The experience was horrible, but actually brought me back to God and radically changed my life forever. Now I have two teenage sons to worry about. 🤪
Imagine if at one time, they called on the same day. That would be hell breaking loose

Emma tenywa

Elite

5 months of sleepless nights, man that was some hard experience

Top Bottom