Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
There is a devil and evil is real. Same boat different river. We arent dead for a reason bestowed upon us that we do not yet know.

God is real and we are all part of God.
Everything is granted by God. Including evil.

Imagine a big time poker game you were not invited to attend.
That is us here

This is why the Book of Job was so good. It showed that Satan could only do evil unto Job to the limit God allowed.

Satan could never exceed what God allowed. That is a very important point.

Satan can only do evil unto you up to the limit God sets and he always sets a limit.

That principle can be very comforting or terrifying depending on how you look at it.

If you give way and submit to the will of God no matter what, it is comforting.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The "Catholic" you are referencing doesn't refer to the Roman Catholic church.

It refers to the "universal" church. That is what is meant in the creed.

Hence why there are many Catholic faiths. Name a Catholic person and i can name a new denomination.
There is one Bible. Many interpretations. I have never made it cover to cover. But id like to think God is within me helping me not die yet. So far there has been some faith based healing and life. I mean I shoulda died 10x by now

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Hence why there are many Catholic faiths. Name a Catholic person and i can name a new denomination.
There is one Bible. Many interpretations. I have never made it cover to cover. But id like to think God is within me helping me not die yet. So far there has been some faith based healing and life. I mean I shoulda died 10x by now
You are immortal here on earth right until the point God decides you aren't.

So prepare accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom