Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dim 3.5T$ plan / Manchin say no to more than 1.5T

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sinema isn't voting for it, Manchin is on the fence. Dems are fucking idiots, but I'll give these two dolts a pass, for once, if they stick to what they said.
Manchin has said more recently he is against most of it and that he doesn’t expect it to pass.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Taxing miles driven.... That will not tank the already fragile economy. Maybe we should tax production too. If you go to work and just stand around you're good. But if you show up to work and get shit done we should punish the hell out of you.

America 1st

Founder
Taxing miles driven.... That will not tank the already fragile economy. Maybe we should tax production too. If you go to work and just stand around you're good. But if you show up to work and get shit done we should punish the hell out of you.
It’s not gonna pass as is IYAM.

Id say it’s more likely they debt ceiling isn’t raised than that passes, as is, if we’re talking absolutes.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Joe Manchin about to throw a monkey wrench in the works?

Doubt he holds the line on our path of spending our way to Venezuela, but if he does it will be entertaining to watch. I see him folding and West Virginia gets tons of pork barrel spending to buy his vote.

1628692756801.png

America 1st

Founder
Joe Manchin about to throw a monkey wrench in the works?

Doubt he holds the line on our path of spending our way to Venezuela, but if he does it will be entertaining to watch. I see him folding and West Virginia gets tons of pork barrel spending to buy his vote.

View attachment 38763

CA64117C-1CC4-4C6C-A29E-D04FF639AE28.gif

America 1st

Founder

America 1st

Founder
Sinema and Manchin both need to go independent but vote with GOP so as to take back the Senate. Romney, Collins or Murkowski would then jump to the dems.
Sinema ain’t gonna jump. She is trying to lock up her position to run in 2028 if not sooner if the Dims really blow it.

The Dims have the kinda midterm that everyone expects and they’ll be facing new party leadership in both chambers. Couple that with Puddin dropping like a rock and Heels being completely unelectable and the Dims are gonna need to pivot hard to have a shot.

The writing is on the wall with the crazy leftist shit but unfortunately for Sinema the radical left of the Dim party is already forming PACs to out her and when she was coming up in AZ she ran on climate protectionism. The infrastructure deal she just made happen shits all over green initiatives and really burned a lot of bridges for her in AZ and with climate crazies.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Ted Cruz just said both Manchin and Sinema will fold, the only way this can be stopped will be house dems who won in Trump districts.

America 1st

Founder
Ted Cruz just said both Manchin and Sinema will fold, the only way this can be stopped will be house dems who won in Trump districts.
They’re gonna pass a budget. The debate will be how big. It’s not gonna be 3.5T in all likelihood for various reason in both chambers.

The GOP will likely not raise the debt ceiling which would really throw a wrench into things for the Dims since their budget would need to come in the form of all new tax money.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
To put this all in perspective Obama’s bank bailout was $1.1 trillion.

So, let’s not act like Manchin and Dems are heroes for sticking their heels in the ground on $1.5 trillion.

America 1st

Founder
To put this all in perspective Obama’s bank bailout was $1.1 trillion.

So, let’s not act like Manchin and Dems are heroes for sticking their heels in the ground on $1.5 trillion.
I thinks it’s more the acknowledgment that the number is too low for the liberal wing of the party and thus will tank the whole deal.

Remember they’re already are pissed they had to compromise at 3.5T instead of the 6-7T they claimed was already a compromise.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I guess me wanting to buy a fully optioned out brand new 4 wheel drive f150 is about values not dollars. That is how I will present it to my wife. It is not about the price tag.
No it’s about your kids. If you don’t have kids it’s about your future kids. If you don’t plan to have kids it’s for your neighbors kids.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I thinks it’s more the acknowledgment that the number is too low for the liberal wing of the party and thus would tank the whole deal.

Remember they’re already are pissed they had to compromise at 3.5T instead of the 6-7T they claimed was already a compromise.
Still going to be a massive payout that will vanish like a fart in the wind.(i.e. “shovel ready jobs”)

America 1st

Founder
Still going to be a massive payout that will vanish like a fart in the wind.(i.e. “shovel ready jobs”)
None of it might pass.

At this point it’s more likely none of it passes than a 1.5T bill passes.

Libs said they would tank all of it rather than eat that just two days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom