Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Didntheyass see dat shitn or not?

Dey seendat s hit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
SplendidEnragedAlpinegoat-small.gif

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I think it’s all but verified we have alien life on earth. I also wonder if we are just a farm for them. There is a reason it hasn’t been exposed.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think it’s all but verified we have alien life on earth. I also wonder if we are just a farm for them. There is a reason it hasn’t been exposed.
I agree i think we are a farm where they try to perfect slave species so their tiny grey asses can sit around doing space dust

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@Rebarcock. - I watched that entire video. You could hear the excitement and bewilderment in the voices of the pilots even though they try to stay cool. I have always believed that superior races, billions of year old, (we've thought we are smart for about 2500 years) are watching us like an art farm. We so low on the brain chain it isn't even funny. They have no reason to visit - we're still too fucking stupid to mess with. But, it they feel were are about to wage a nuclear war they will stop it.

They know that an all out nuclear war would literally kill one of their sentient life sustaining orbs and there is no way they will let our stupid asses do that. Have you read the stories of how there is a massive sighting of UFO's whenever there was a nuclear warhead test? It's true. They are keeping tabs on our ability to destroy via nuclear armaments.

Top Bottom