Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diaries of a Hero Lib

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
18 Feb, 2021

Dear diary,

Day 366 of the PANDEMIC and people are literally still driving without masks on. WTF! Shaking so much, the Michael J Fox foundation may want me.

Double up on the masks, triple downs on the vaccines (until further notice!)
Pretty simple formula

I shudder to think where we would be without all of these really good looking, really happy, really smart people following the guidelines!
Some are finally realizing our true enemies are not central bankers, corporate news, oligarchs, big pharma, or the military industrial complex. It is literally white supremacy and your prototypical evangelical grandmother

I will continue to educate others, celebrate science and hate all with other opinions and turn them into the authorities as I see fit. I will fight fascism with every fiber in my body

Thank you, you!!

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dogmatic science is such a joke. Science is based entirely on mathematical MODELS which are not truth, but are attempted representations of the truth. Now some of our models are very good predictors of things that will happen, enough that they become considered “Laws”, but the models which are considered laws are very, very few. Not completely related, but I needed to bitch about it somewhere

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
18 Feb, 2021

Dear diary,

Day 366 of the PANDEMIC and people are literally still driving without masks on. WTF! Shaking so much, the Michael J Fox foundation may want me.

Double up on the masks, triple up on the vaccines (until further notice!)
Pretty simple formula

I shudder to think where we would be without all of these really good looking, really happy, really smart people following the guidelines!
Some are finally realizing our true enemies are not central bankers, corporate news, oligarchs, big pharma, or the military industrial complex. It is literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will continue to;
pepelickinghisowndick.png
Thank you, you!!
FIFT IMO

Top Bottom