Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Delta 8

Seagulls

Poster
For a noob, what / how much should I do?? Wife is also a high strung woman and tryna get her to veg with me but also still be able to drink a few IPAs and hopefully reverse cowgirl tits in face later.
View attachment 13507View attachment 13508
D8’s don’t give you the head high, which is the rough part of too much normal THC edibles. In a lot of ways I like delta 8 better as it’s just relaxation and no risk of paranoia. It also means you can start out with more. I’d start with 10mgs for you and 5 for her. Need to give it an hour+ to see how it hits.

Ive found things like alcohol or stimulants mask the D8 high moreso than normal THC so if you get an IPA buzz within that hour you’ll probably want to take more.

D8’s don’t give you the head high, which is the rough part of too much normal THC edibles. In a lot of ways I like delta 8 better as it’s just relaxation and no risk of paranoia. It also means you can start out with more. I’d start with 10mgs for you and 5 for her. Need to give it an hour+ to see how it hits.

Ive found things like alcohol or stimulants mask the D8 high moreso than normal THC so if you get an IPA buzz within that hour you’ll probably want to take more.

@Seagulls hit the nail on the head. I would recommend going big

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
I bought the same brand. I’m not a smoker and have never really tried edibles in the past. I started with a half and it worked well for me. My son-in-law which is an occasional user took a whole one. He said they were legit but a little mild. Takes about an hour to get the full effect.

In the end though, just not a fan of the THC. I would prefer an energetic high. Something that frees the mind.

Skinnyman

Poster
I enjoy them a good bit but also a newbie. I take 1/2 of a 25mg then drink a few beers and take the other 1/2 of the gummy about and hour or two later. Feel Reel Güd

Srufiopunk28

Poster
Delta 8 is no good imo. I developed a bit of a sleeping problem after chiefing on a Delta vape for a few weeks. As soon as I stopped delta it went away and I sleep fine again. Buzz feels unnatural to me as well. My suggestion, if you're willing to take the plunge with delta 8, locate some good indica bud or edible or however you want to ingest and do that.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Best one for anxiety?

Anyone take it for a hangover?

Got comfortably numb for sleep, hope it helps.

Top Bottom