Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this how a swinger thing starts?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Wife texts me today and “Beth and Bob” wants us to come over for a drink tonight. I said ok, but seems weird. I know Beth and she is hot & always flirting with me and touching my wife, which none of her other friends do.

Husband doesn’t talk much, but this may get weird

No one is banging my wife except me, but if my wife lets me take a run at Beth

Could be legendary

Will update later, I could be totally misreading this situation
UGH........thanks for DECODING.

Our Neighbors "Beth and Logan" have been asking the wife to get me to come over and have drinks on weekends lately, too. I'm pretty sure "Logan" wants to make a run at me though 🤮🤮🤮

He literally knowns nothing about sports and PROUDLY told a buddy and I (on July 4th at my pool) that he and Beth had just gone to see Ed Sheeran and then went to a pub afterwards where he performed and they got to meet him......

Unfortunately, the above is a completely TRUE story! SAD!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
UGH........thanks for DECODING.

Our Neighbors "Beth and Logan" have been asking the wife to get me to come over and have drinks on weekends lately, too. I'm pretty sure "Logan" wants to make a run at me though 🤮🤮🤮

He literally knowns nothing about sports and PROUDLY told a buddy and I (on July 4th at my pool) that he and Beth had just gone to see Ed Sheeran and then went to a pub afterwards where he performed and they got to meet him......

Unfortunately, the above is a completely TRUE story! SAD!
Dude, your wife is getting banged by a metro sexual when she goes over for "drinks". I bet she eats canned peaches too. Prayers, bro.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom