Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Gametame

Poster
I get several of these “Spam” texts a day (and my name is not Ava, nor a Dem, so my cell number is somehow mis-associated ). This one is from the DNC. When you follow the link they definitely are involved and proactive. I wish the RNC had such a strong game as I have never been asked to donate time or $ to them. Thought of signing up and spying/sabotaging somehow.

“Hey Eva! It's a real volunteer here: It's time to sign up to make calls during the second-to-last weekend before the election. Please sign up here, and let me know if you have any questions! https://txt.democrats.org/g5gv”

-Jacky w/ Team Harris-Walz, stop to opt out

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I get several of these “Spam” texts a day (and my name is not Ava, nor a Dem, so my cell number is somehow mis-associated ). This one is from the DNC. When you follow the link they definitely are involved and proactive. I wish the RNC had such a strong game as I have never been asked to donate time or $ to them. Thought of signing up and spying/sabotaging somehow.

“Hey Eva! It's a real volunteer here: It's time to sign up to make calls during the second-to-last weekend before the election. Please sign up here, and let me know if you have any questions! https://txt.democrats.org/g5gv”

-Jacky w/ Team Harris-Walz, stop to opt out
I usually just reply with pics of mah DICK.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Just ask why and where, or how much^^

1730029801479.png

With the Nelk Boys making this campus UW-MAGAson.
With the Nelk Boys making this campus UW-MAGAson.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
JOE ROGAN: "The rebels are Republicans now. If you want to be a rebel, you want to be punk rock. You're want to like buck the system, you're conservative now." "And the liberals are like, pro-silencing criticism."
No shit Joe, and libs don't believe it

1730029995632.png
Always remember this

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1730030301867.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^HRC staying in shape?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

John Fetterman explains what truck nuts are to a New York Times reporter:
John Fetterman: "I live directly across the street from a Steel Mill. I asked the union president
'Hey where are we on Trump?'
'Half or 2/3rds are voting for him'
That sucks.
Immediately there was a guy getting off, and he had a truck. He had truck nuts on it. Do you know what truck nuts are?"
Lulu Garcia-Navarro: "Do I look like I know what truck nuts are?"
Fetterman: "It's balls hung on the hitch of a truck. He honked and he was like 'Go Trump!' as he went by.
We're in trouble. It's undeniable."

Democrats: 'Truck nuts are barbaric. We'd rather chop off the body parts of young boys instead.'

Latest posts

Top Bottom