Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I wirr terr you one ting ferras, dis beach is one tarented hoe.

She not onry do interview, but she arso did commentary on her ansa.

She right, it is beeeg mistake to not be verse on issue and feer conperred to give ansa.

She berry comperred retarded srut.
I life so hard trying to sound out your replies 🤣

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
To all the youngsters out there, vote for Kamala and you might be wearing combat fatigues and listening to reveille every morning at 5am, and you won’t have a choice.
I doubt any of the pink, green, blue or purple haired, nose-ringed, obese trannies would obey. They'll likely walk away with no consequences.

If you're in a "slump" here's your chance for a guaranteed slumpbuster

Wonder how many times she will have to get up and drain to take 100 guys. Will Walz get the pour-off?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’ve brought up 2 amazing daughters in my life and I can truly say what a dumbass bitch she is

I’m talking stupid af

Why does she laff all the fucking time

Shit all mighty

Nervous twitch. She’s so nervous she breaks into hives. Might be why she took the last two days off.

Or maybe she’s just low on her semen intake. Walz could hook her up with some horse semen. Maybe that would help

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Interesting. I've used fumigants on rodent burrows before with good success. Drop the fumigant tablets in the hole, step on the opening to close it and go to the next burrow.

caddyshack-bill-murray.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Glorious. They are about to kick her to the curb. What do the lunatics have up their sleeve for the next act?

This is why you're seeing lots of places delay final vote counts by days. Will take them that long to see whom they need ballots filled out for. Most likely is a steal of the House and keeping the Senate.

Hard to be economically disadvantaged when your parents are slave owners and dealers.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom