Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I might be wrong, but I believe I'm correct saying that I read the quarter pounder is McDonald's healthiest/most all natural burger without any fillers.

Might be why they called out the quarter pounder.

And on a side note, any time I order a quarter pounder or a double quarter pounder I get it without onions, I don't mind onions, but they predress burgers and I always get a fresh hot burger when I get no onions. I have to pull to the side for few minutes but it's worth it in my opinion.
McDonald's is People. They're serving you all the "missing bodies"

ShaolinNole

Legendary

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I knew it

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

👀 Listen to this - Kash Patel says President Trump restored civilian authority to the military chain of command 💥

“They were fighting off 60 years of the Defense Industrial Complex OWNING the Department of Defense and Donald Trump restored civilian authority to the chain of command….

I’m gonna remind the world what Donald Trump did as our Commander in Chief, and I am gonna remind the world that he was the one that did not politicize it, and did not bend the knee to Washington, DC and the Generals that have been going in and out of the Defense Industrial Complex…

THAT’S what they are afraid of, that President Trump restored the DoD to the civilian chain of command that the Constitution demands, and safeguard this world and our nation.”

You hear that? [THEY] aren’t in charge of the military anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom