Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Paying higher yields in one part of the equation. The other is a massive reduction in spending. Many would like the first but few will enjoy spending cuts. Otherwise, paying more while spending drunkenly only shoves the inevitable down the road...but, that's what the Congress is really good at doing.

Sounds like he's encouraging the death of anyone who may have evidence about Diddy.

Or are the pizza boxes dead bodies on the property?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
This fucking faggot is out of his mind panicked. Just go away you fucking commie fuck.

Not to mention, what a stupid fucking message with Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the merry band of old ass faggots as the face of your party.

To all the youngsters out there, vote for Kamala and you might be wearing combat fatigues and listening to reveille every morning at 5am, and you won’t have a choice.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
One thing to correct if this Trump thing is true.

The generals hated Hitler because his strategy was idiotic. The Germans lost tons of men needlessly because Hitler would not allow any retreats.

In the East, Manstein wanted to conduct an active mobile defense which he was allowed to do at the third battle of Kharkov when he really hurt the Soviets.

I am not saying the Germans would have held off the Soviets, but they would have been much more effective against the Soviets with a flexible, mobile defense.

The Germans best generals such as Erich von Manstein and Heinz Guderian thought Hitler was an idiot.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
One thing to correct if this Trump thing is true.

The generals hated Hitler because his strategy was idiotic. The Germans lost tons of men needlessly because Hitler would not allow any retreats.

In the East, Manstein wanted to conduct an active mobile defense which he was allowed to do at the third battle of Kharkov when he really hurt the Soviets.

I am not saying the Germans would have held off the Soviets, but they would have been much more effective against the Soviets with a flexible, mobile defense.

The Germans best generals such as Erich von Manstein and Heinz Guderian thought Hitler was an idiot.
There is nothing true about it dumbass

AgEngDawg

Legendary
There is nothing true about it dumbass
There is also no hope for Shane Beamer making it to a a bowl except the third tier bowls like Birmingham Bowl, etc.

Us Dawgs celebrate when we win a Natty, Gamecock fans celebrate when you make a bowl game in Birmingham in December. We are not the same.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
There is also no hope for Shane Beamer making it to a a bowl except the third tier bowls like Birmingham Bowl, etc.

Us Dawgs celebrate when we win a Natty, Gamecock fans celebrate when you make a bowl game in Birmingham in December. We are not the same.
Thanks for confirming you’re a grown adult faggot that barks at people along with being a Commie Lib faggot.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Trump goes the McDonald’s in a huge publicity win for him. A few days later there is an E. coli outbreak at McDonald’s. Deep state is nasty as hell. Pure evil.

I might be wrong, but I believe I'm correct saying that I read the quarter pounder is McDonald's healthiest/most all natural burger without any fillers.

Might be why they called out the quarter pounder.

And on a side note, any time I order a quarter pounder or a double quarter pounder I get it without onions, I don't mind onions, but they predress burgers and I always get a fresh hot burger when I get no onions. I have to pull to the side for few minutes but it's worth it in my opinion.

Joe King

Elite

I remember the good ol' days when the NYPD would kill a man just for trying to sell loose cigs.

any time I order a quarter pounder or a double quarter pounder I get it without onions, I don't mind onions, but they predress burgers and I always get a fresh hot burger when I get no onions.
Ordering "no salt" on any other burger does the same. They salt the meat prior to cooking, so a no salt order means a fresh cooked patty instead of one outta the warming tray that's been in there no telling how long.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I might be wrong, but I believe I'm correct saying that I read the quarter pounder is McDonald's healthiest/most all natural burger without any fillers.

Might be why they called out the quarter pounder.

And on a side note, any time I order a quarter pounder or a double quarter pounder I get it without onions, I don't mind onions, but they predress burgers and I always get a fresh hot burger when I get no onions. I have to pull to the side for few minutes but it's worth it in my opinion.

It’s by far the best tasting beef patty. It wasn’t as good many years ago. I don’t eat MCD anymore though

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I remember the good ol' days when the NYPD would kill a man just for trying to sell loose cigs.

Ordering "no salt" on any other burger does the same. They salt the meat prior to cooking, so a no salt order means a fresh cooked patty instead of one outta the warming tray that's been in there no telling how long.

dana-carvey-johnny-carson.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

I do the same when ordering fries

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I don’t have x, can someone post the exact recipe please
a complete cure, he recommended drinking only teas and juices prepared according to his recipe for 42 days.

To prepare the juice you need
- 300 grams of red beets
- 100 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of celery root
- 70 grams of fresh potato juice
- 30 grams of
radish

Viking

Legendary
Founder
To prepare the juice you need
- 300 grams of red beets
- 100 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of celery root
- 70 grams of fresh potato juice
- 30 grams of
radish
Does not say how many times a day but am assuming once a day for 42 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom