Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Daggum, our government is pushing Ukraine (a foreign country) to lower the draft age. Maybe we are evil? A wise man once said:

"Father, father
We don't need to escalate
You see, war is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today"

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Possibly the first smart move she's made. Joe would let her talk (never good for her) and would follow up on her answers (even worse for her). Plus, a lot of folks will hear her cackling voice and outright ignorance that normally wouldn't.

3,2,1 on MSM claiming that she is avoiding a trap and set up, as to them, Joe is the devil. And he leans slightly to the left, which is far right I guess these days

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1729695862470.png

^^This is Cananda^^

1729696039269.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

raw

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This should be required reading for the useful idiots still on board with what the Progressives are still putting this country through.

It should be forwarded to them with the subject line of: Click. Read. Learn.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
This should be required reading for the useful idiots still on board with what the Progressives are still putting this country through.

It should be forwarded to them with the subject line of: Click. Read. Learn.

I hope I see Kelly in a couple of weeks. I want to shake his hand and tell him to his face.

Golf Foxtrot Yankee

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

CDC and FDA should be at the top of Musk's slicing and dicing. Abolish them unless people can lead them by staying out of politics. Their only role is medical without biases, lying, deceit or padding their bank accounts.

No doubt something evil and sinister is brewing. Like I tell my circles, they aren't just going to peacefully transfer power to DJT. Head on a swivel.

Next 2 weeks will be something to witness. Nothing will surprise many of us. If they can't get Trump at the ballot box or through massive cheating, they will not certify him or incarcerate him in NY after the election, if he wins. Anything you can think of them doing to keep power is on the table...anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom