Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
Said it on the On3 main board and some of you may have seen it but white women are the most easily emotionally manipulated voting demographic in this country. They are also the least politically educated voting demographic in the county, Our resident lady of the FSF clearly is not either of the above, thankfully.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Whether you’re Black, Hispanic, Jewish, Christian, or Muslim—not in the room, not in the deal. The ruling class runs the deal and you have no power. Trump puts you at the head of the table—they believe he’s a traitor to the ruling class. That’s why they despise him. —Steve Bannon

1729334413176.png
1729334430587.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1729334651289.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Yahya Sinwar had a passport in one of his pockets. Do you see the occupation listed UNWRA teacher. The same a United Nations agency Biden funded with 157 billion dollars with. Why are we funding terrorism Sinwar was not a martyr, he was a mass murderer.
1729334804513.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^fvck Delta^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Go woke, not that they ever made money^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

US Military Given Lethal Force Authorization Against Americans​

In an extraordinarily troubling development the Department of Defense has given the US military authorization to use lethal force against American citizens. Not only is this disturbing from the standpoint of who can give the order for such force but this entire DoD order is against US law. What is our government preparing for? Just in time for the November Presidential election. Let's examine DoD Directive 5240.01

The Posse Comitatus Act is a U.S. federal law passed in 1878, originally intended to limit the federal government's ability to use military forces to enforce domestic policies within the United States. It was a response to concerns over the federal military being used for law enforcement, particularly in the southern states during the Reconstruction era after the Civil War.

Key Points:
The law restricts the use of the Army and Air Force in civilian law enforcement roles unless explicitly authorized by Congress or the Constitution. It generally prevents military forces from acting as a domestic police force.

The law was later extended to include the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps through additional legislation, but it does not apply to the National Guard when operating under state authority or to Coast Guard activities in maritime law enforcement.

Exceptions to the law have been made, such as in cases of natural disasters or terrorist threats when the military may assist in logistical support, infrastructure protection, or other non-policing roles under specific circumstances.

Over time, the Posse Comitatus Act has been interpreted as a safeguard against excessive militarization of law enforcement in the U.S., but it remains a topic of debate, especially when considering responses to crises such as terrorism or civil unrest.

The term "posse comitatus" itself is derived from Latin, meaning "power of the county," which refers to the historical ability of a sheriff to conscript civilians to help enforce the law. The modern act reflects the American value of separating military and civil law enforcement functions to prevent authoritarian uses of the military within the country.

Recent discussions about the act have focused on the fine line between military assistance in emergencies and maintaining the act's restrictions on military policing in domestic situations.

What if the white hats are really pulling the strings and this is a necessary step in order to sweep up the deep state?

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
Whether you’re Black, Hispanic, Jewish, Christian, or Muslim—not in the room, not in the deal. The ruling class runs the deal and you have no power. Trump puts you at the head of the table—they believe he’s a traitor to the ruling class. That’s why they despise him. —Steve Bannon

View attachment 223999
View attachment 224000
1000004057.jpgThe people represented by this 4 point difference really piss me off. This group of people think that the way Ukraine / Russia have been handled by this administration is correct and that all of our money that we sent them has been both justified and right.

Sadly, I'm to the point that if someone "supports" Ukraine that I automatically dislike them and can't take their opinion seriously. Because they obviously are brainwashed by the media. Idgaf a flying fuck about Ukraine.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 224004The people represented by this 4 point difference really piss me off. This group of people think that the way Ukraine / Russia have been handled by this administration is correct and that all of our money that we sent them has been both justified and right.

Sadly, I'm to the point that if someone "supports" Ukraine that I automatically dislike them and can't take their opinion seriously. Because they obviously are brainwashed by the media. Idgaf a flying fuck about Ukraine.
Herr Cotton, I taught we tot day way from jump. Toes mahda fuka carr me Nazi, den give money to Nazis. Fuk dem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom