Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Kamala Harris is going to regret saying this:“You got to take responsibility for what happened in your administration.” Yes you do, Kamala.

I WENT ON ONE AMERICA NEWS AND TOLD THEM THAT TRUMP'S STRATEGY TO GET BLACK VOTERS HAS BEEN GENIUS AND SIMPLE. HE'S NOT BRIBING US. HE'S SPEAKING TO US THE SAME WAY HE SPEAKS TO EVERYONE ELSE"He's From New York, And He's Probably Blacker Than Kamala If We're Being Serious Here."Trump Will Make History Next Month. The Black-White Oreo Force Is Going To Conquer The Demonrats At The Polls.~ Behizy

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

THE CORRUPT LYING FBI HAS REVISED IT'S 2022 CRIME STASTICS UP- NOT JUST A LITTLE BUT MASSIVELY!! NOW THEY WONT EXPLAIN WHY SUCH GROSS MISREPRESENTATION TOOK A YEAR TO CORRECT!! I TS PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON BECAUSE OF ALL THE VIOLENT ILLEGALS THEY HAVE BROUGHT IN & FUNDED W MILLIONS OF OUR TAX $$$$ & STILL ARE FUNDING THEM EVEN AFTER THE VIOLENT INVADER COMMITED VIOLENT CRIMES !! CORRUPTION THAT IS BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF THE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OF THIS GREAT NATION!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

How long before Baier's taxes are audited

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1729165033126.png
That is the narcissistic person's look who know they are hanging on and have no normal way of turning it around. Never told in public they are wrong or challenged, and now is exposed. This is Saban kicking a hail Mary fg attempt against Auburn and it's returned for 6

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Two groups in this country: patriots and traitors. No middle ground. Don’t want to hear it. You’re either for the sovereignty of this nation and the sovereignty of our citizens, and against the enemies of that. —Steve Bannon

Our Tax Dollars For This Little Punkass 15 yr old Venezuelan of The Young Gang Members Known as the ‘Little Devils’ Terrorizing the City Has Been Busted At Least 10 Times is Still Allowed to Walk the Streets. Despite His Lengthy Rap Sheet, He Continues to Roam the Streets and Live In Taxpayer Funded Shelters
1729165333059.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
It’s a very common analogy used in black culture. I used to hear it frequently. Sometimes in jest sometimes in anger. But that black CNN dude is FOS acting like he’s never heard it.
I've heard it, I'm just saying if you are trying to sway a demographic, referring to them as "house" or "field" isn't the best way to do it. People are gonna hear that and not the message, as referenced by the other guest. He was too busy calling Trump voters racist to understand what was being said.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

🥬 discuss this. Conservatives have overwhelmingly in the past voted on election day.

This is a theory I have. Especially with me going to election officer training and being an election officer this coming November 5. Most of the states at least the non-communist states have voter identification and voter registration. I think the fact that we have cleaned up voter rolls across the country that it truly is one vote for one person. I believe we have figured out the more that we can vote early with validated voter registration and votes cast that upon election day, it is easier to spot the fraud.

For example, you have 100 people voting in a county that is truly registered and validated.

If you have 80 people that cast an early vote, come election day theoretically, you should only have to take in the votes of 20 other people. Obviously there are same-day registrations and first time voters and so forth, but those can all be verified validated in person in real time.

The problem there in lies with the fraud so if you are expecting only 20 other people, and you have 100 other people showing up trying to vote and cannot substantiate the registration or identification or even by absentee ballot then the fraud is front and center.

These are my thoughts of observing and seeing how hard we are pushing for it lately.

What say you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom