Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

The owner of the boat is Dylan Thomas Ammeson of Arcadia, FL.

He is not a registered Republican and is not a Trump supporter. He’s an NPA.

He has been accused in the past of passing out Nazi flyers.

Was easy to find his identity with his boat registration number.

This was clearly a set up to make it look like Trump supporters at the boat parade are Nazis.

CurtOFD78

Elite
You realize that almost all technology we as a public is 20-40 years behind the government right?

And before you bring up your degree again. Look at all the doctors that pushed the MRNA and used the same justification. So LULZ all you want bro.
I not here to add to the argument but on your first point about tech being 20-40 years behind the govt. I’d say that is absolutely true. I just finished Annie Jacobsen’s book “The Pentagon’s Brain” about DARPA and yeah, they’ve been working on some scary shit for a long long time. The stuff we have access to (GPS, the internet!, drones), if I recall correctly, all started in either the 60s or 70s. Drones for sure in the early Vietnam War time period.

The scary shit they have been working on is essentially terminators. Not necessarily for combat (the book did not say that they ARE working on making combat ready machines but c’mon, it’s our govt) but they are trying to marry a part living tissue, part robot. Essentially the T-800 Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. She even mentioned Boston Dynamics in the book. If you don’t know Boston Dynamics, go look at the YouTube videos and tell me that won’t have a weapons system attached to it in the future.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I not here to add to the argument but on your first point about tech being 20-40 years behind the govt. I’d say that is absolutely true. I just finished Annie Jacobsen’s book “The Pentagon’s Brain” about DARPA and yeah, they’ve been working on some scary shit for a long long time. The stuff we have access to (GPS, the internet!, drones), if I recall correctly, all started in either the 60s or 70s. Drones for sure in the early Vietnam War time period.

The scary shit they have been working on is essentially terminators. Not necessarily for combat (the book did not say that they ARE working on making combat ready machines but c’mon, it’s our govt) but they are trying to marry a part living tissue, part robot. Essentially the T-800 Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. She even mentioned Boston Dynamics in the book. If you don’t know Boston Dynamics, go look at the YouTube videos and tell me that won’t have a weapons system attached to it in the future.
I’m also here to add to this.. this is from memory so you’ll need to google to go down the rabbit hole.
In early 2000s or around that time give or take 5 years, there was an open source encryption called pretty good privacy or PGP. This relied on binomials to encrypt. At the time the NSA said not to use certain binomials in the encryption. No one knew why at the time, but PGP didn’t use these. Well about 8 years later, academia figured out the encryption could be broken if you used these binomials. When this happened folks started to realize the NSA employs hundreds with math phds, and they obviously were using this type encryption And figured out the weakness.
Who knows for how long prior, years, decades?
I can’t even imagine the shit they have now.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Joe Biden is a scumbag. I don’t care if they put me in prison or how long, I will go down fighting against these criminals. They tried to destroy the New York Post, Emma-Jo Morris, Miranda Devine, Rudy Giuliani, everybody. They knew we had the receipts. —Steve Bannon

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1729078175457.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Activist Arrested at University of Tennessee Anti-Israel Protest Sues Knox County Sheriff over Lack of Hijab in Mugshot​

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Many of the Ashkenazi Jews came to the US through NCarolina following the Spanish Inquisition. They married many of the Cherokee and other Indians. Hence the reason I have a very small part of my ancestry of Jewish faith. I suspect many people don't know about their Jewish ancestry.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Many of the Ashkenazi Jews came to the US through NCarolina following the Spanish Inquisition. They married many of the Cherokee and other Indians. Hence the reason I have a very small part of my ancestry of Jewish faith. I suspect many people don't know about their Jewish ancestry.
So you’re inbred?

Latest posts

Top Bottom