Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GZk-u1AWkBQJfeq

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I saw an ad during a brewers baseball game with a bunch of fats criticizing a politician that wanted fats to pay more in health insurance. At the end, it basically said 1/3 of Wisconsin people could be affected if this guy was voted in. All I took from it was 1/3 of Wisconsin is fat, and I
Fats!!!

I’m @dead

Goldhedge

Legendary

NEW: Millionaire cyclist calls the police on a man who was "driving too close" to him but ends up getting fined for disorderly conduct.

Male Karen of the Month award goes to this guy.

73-year-old Gary Peacock lost his cool while riding his bike in Park City, Utah.

Peacock claims the driver got "too close" to him however dash cam footage appears to show the driver swerving out of the way to create distance between him and the cyclist.

"I'm riding a bike, I have more rights than you!" Peacock was heard yelling at 22-year-old Pierce Kempton.

"If I have it my way, you're going to jail. I'll press charges against you."

When police arrived, Peacock told them he was the "complaining party." The police ended up fining Peacock $160 for disorderly conduct and Kempton $130 for passing too closely which will be dismissed.

Kempton tells the Daily Mail he is considering filing a civil lawsuit.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Not a chance in hell. They cheat like a MF’er and send those who find the cheating to the pen. Fuck Colorado. Another beautiful place leftards have ruined.

They need put in a penal colony in Death Valley.
The movie "Escape to New York City." Wall the city, put all the undesirables there, and drop in enough food for about half of them.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Major problem here. Federal law enforcement are aiding and abetting these criminals and blocking any real change.

A major problem with bureaucracy is their ability to stall for the new guy. I’ve seen it live in real life.

There’s a reason Obama appointed more bureaucrats than every president ever. He was very strategic. He knew they would stay in place. He set up his shadow government.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Trump needs to be pushing people to early vote and mail in vote instead of waiting until Election Day. Too Big Too Rig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom