Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Hezbolla spokesman bombed

Break to commercial! BREAAK to COMMERCIAL!!

According to a source who was on a Harris-Walz campaign training call attended by veteran campaign strategist James Carville, Carville went absolutely BALLISTIC yelling expletives at two young Democrat staffers, including @0liviajulianna who works for the Collin Allred Senate campaign.

The fiery barrage of insults included “dumb fat b*tch” directed at Julianna, and “out of touch fag*ots” began when the young staffers presented Carville with some social media videos they’ve been working on to appeal to White male voters. Carville was not impressed by any of them, saying they lacked substance.

When a visibly shaken gay male staffer told Carville he needed to apologize for using the F word, Carville told him to take his camo hat and shove it up his ass before leaving the call.

The joy is gone.

Carville's old school democrat and doesn't use pronouns...

View attachment 222781

Something has him spooked
It's called Devolution and you can learn all about it here at 1.25x speed.

Goldhedge

Legendary
#sputnikviral | 📹 🇬🇧 The British Prime Minister, having misspoke, demanded the return of "sausages" from Gaza

"I call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza, for the return of sausages... hostages," Keir Starmer said.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) 🔸

video

Must have taken bribes from conservatives. SDNY is a fucking cesspool that needs disposed of.

"Mout’z Soudani accused his sister and nephew of stealing $1.9 million from him in October 2022. Martin Soudani eventually pleaded guilty to swiping $1.6 million from his uncle and served two months in prison. The charges against Eman Soudani were dropped.

But the entire case was prosecuted because Mout’z Soudani paid Rosenwasser to go after his family members, according to federal investigators."

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So Glen Beck and Redacted have both reported that congress is preparing for a mass casualty event and want to change the constitution in case over 100 members of congress are killed at one time.....

This would normally be all over the news. That is kind of big thing.

So it’s all planned out. The 100+ will actually just get some kushy place to live and shut up while what’s left get tyrannical with us.

This the October surprise?

Yea I'm still probably the only one I know of in my town who was jumping up and down about these new weapons they make that can fry your brain without anyone knowing whats happening. If I want to fry my brain thats my choice!

Hollywood
Remember when David Chapelle disapeared and wouldn't talk about it ? And then whenever he did it was along pause drawn out interview and he never really answered ?
Remember when Vanilla Ice did the same thing ?

These guys might be willing to tell the truth. If they didn't live in a world of lies.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Hollywood
Remember when David Chapelle disapeared and wouldn't talk about it ? And then whenever he did it was along pause drawn out interview and he never really answered ?
Remember when Vanilla Ice did the same thing ?

These guys might be willing to tell the truth. If they didn't live in a world of lies.
Those like Ice Cube, Markie Mark, have seen the depths of hell and pulled away. They know what the face of evil looks like.

Something I always found amusing is how they can stand there and tell us a digital counting machines can't be wrong. Really they don't fool anyone with that do they ? Only the one side goes along with it when it favors them.

It's quite obvious we have people voting and cheating extensively when they find ballots with dead peoples names on them. And then turn around and act like everything is fine.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Something I always found amusing is how they can stand there and tell us a digital counting machines can't be wrong. Really they don't fool anyone with that do they ? Only the one side goes along with it when it favors them.

It's quite obvious we have people voting and cheating extensively when they find ballots with dead peoples names on them. And then turn around and act like everything is fine.
That's why they are so scared of paper.

Top Bottom