Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^punishment for failing^^

^^F it, why not^^

If your reading any of this and your skeptical. Just remember that the government as been doing all this and more for over a hundred years. It is hard to come to grips with the futility you face when facing a machine like a world government. That is why the public is supposed to be supportive of the public and not the government. And it should be a two way street.

There are definately people who want war/ civil war. But they are easy to spot. Is it you ?

Republicans have been prosecuted while democrats have been given a pass. This is the type of government and civil scene the Democrats have created. Democrats are monsters and their voters are the most self centered of all of us.

Recent estimation of nuclear submarines using the internet...

US, 53
UK, 4? They refuse to report numbers ?
Russia, 58
France, 9
China, 6? Not sure how anyone can believe that.
India, 1
Pakistan, 0 although one source said they have around 165 warheads. To be sure some of these are in subs.
Israel, at least 2 on record
North Korea. they are building them right now.

Other fun facts these numbers are nowhere near accurate. When looking into how many total warheads these countries have the numbers range is so great it's basically guessing. I personally believe these numbers are much higher.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Recent estimation of nuclear submarines using the internet...

US, 53
UK, 4? They refuse to report numbers ?
Russia, 58
France, 9
China, 6? Not sure how anyone can believe that.
India, 1
Pakistan, 0 although one source said they have around 165 warheads. To be sure some of these are in subs.
Israel, at least 2 on record
North Korea. they are building them right now.

Other fun facts these numbers are nowhere near accurate. When looking into how many total warheads these countries have the numbers range is so great it's basically guessing. I personally believe these numbers are much higher.
I follow André Martyanov on YT. He's ex Russian military/ US citizen.

He mentioned the US builds a sub for some unGodly sum and Russia builds 5 of them for the same cost.

OSB board used to be cheap as $7 a board before the pandemic. Now it's more than double that.

And you should know exactly why. The red tape from the Democrats during their 2020 term has not allowed any sort of reduction in the cost of living at all. Instead the exact opposite. Energy cost is a big deal you will all feel it. If you are a Democrat you should care.

Goldhedge

Legendary
What if it was so simple as sound?

unrolled
528hz is said to be the precise centre of the electromagnetic colour spectrum. It's where the colour & sound spectrums meet perfectly.

In 1939 an agreement was made, requested by the Rockefellers, to change the frequency of music from 432hz (a healing frequency) to 440hz.

I follow André Martyanov on YT. He's ex Russian military/ US citizen.

He mentioned the US builds a sub for some unGodly sum and Russia builds 5 of them for the same cost.

I never been or worked in Russian but I don't doubt it.
Take a look at how our government does road construction projects. There are road construction projects in my state that never end. It's just a constant scam of money working on a highway that needs no work. People just lining their pockets.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

giphy.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Take a look at how our government does road construction projects. There are road construction projects in my state that never end. It's just a constant scam of money working on a highway that needs no work. People just lining their pockets.
A project out in my neck of the woods for a 2 lane hiway in both directions has gone on for over 2 years and not even half done. A simple solution would have been to put in several passing lanes.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

According to a source who was on a Harris-Walz campaign training call attended by veteran campaign strategist James Carville, Carville went absolutely BALLISTIC yelling expletives at two young Democrat staffers, including @0liviajulianna who works for the Collin Allred Senate campaign.

The fiery barrage of insults included “dumb fat b*tch” directed at Julianna, and “out of touch fag*ots” began when the young staffers presented Carville with some social media videos they’ve been working on to appeal to White male voters. Carville was not impressed by any of them, saying they lacked substance.

When a visibly shaken gay male staffer told Carville he needed to apologize for using the F word, Carville told him to take his camo hat and shove it up his ass before leaving the call.

The joy is gone.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

According to a source who was on a Harris-Walz campaign training call attended by veteran campaign strategist James Carville, Carville went absolutely BALLISTIC yelling expletives at two young Democrat staffers, including @0liviajulianna who works for the Collin Allred Senate campaign.

The fiery barrage of insults included “dumb fat b*tch” directed at Julianna, and “out of touch fag*ots” began when the young staffers presented Carville with some social media videos they’ve been working on to appeal to White male voters. Carville was not impressed by any of them, saying they lacked substance.

When a visibly shaken gay male staffer told Carville he needed to apologize for using the F word, Carville told him to take his camo hat and shove it up his ass before leaving the call.

The joy is gone.

IMG_1963.jpeg

Something has him spooked

Dolphincock

Elite
Dont know if you have or not but watch Falling Down. Great fucking movie

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
There really is no President Biden or Vice President Harris. The former is non compos mentis and failing ever more rapidly. The latter has no clue who she is or what she should do. The cabal that engineered their respective exits and entrances cares more about retaining power than using it for American interests. - Victor Davis Hanson

^^our government put him in power^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom