Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
People report spiritual type experiences with DMT, because they are.

DMT is religious. It is just that it is the religion of demons.

That is who folks are interacting with.

It is dangerous. It is not like cocaine.
puking and feeling like that releases negativity is a common affect of hallucinogens. those people think they are missing something in their lives. It’s spiritual to them because they want it to be so that’s how they describe it.

cocaine is many many times more dangerous than tripping (assuming you don’t wander into traffic). It’s highly addictive and can ruin your life in no time. Thats something a demon can use.

puking and feeling like that releases negativity is a common affect of hallucinogens. those people think they are missing something in their lives. It’s spiritual to them because they want it to be so that’s how they describe it.

cocaine is many many times more dangerous than tripping (assuming you don’t wander into traffic). It’s highly addictive and can ruin your life in no time. Thats something a demon can use.

Maybe if you combine the two they will be like super demon high.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Russian civilians go through a nightmare at the hands of Ukraine soldiers​

This is one of the more difcult reports that I have made. I am in Kursk talking to the people who have managed to escape the Ukraine advance on Kursk and are now refugees in their own country. Although I have seen and heard a lot in the last 15 months reporting from this conflict zone, the stories I heard shocked even me. I really didn't think Ukraine army would go to such extremes in the treatment of civilians who there only crime was to live where they live. Subscribe @CafeRevolution for exclusive eyewitness reports fro the Ukraine/Russia frontline.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Russian civilians go through a nightmare at the hands of Ukraine soldiers​

This is one of the more difcult reports that I have made. I am in Kursk talking to the people who have managed to escape the Ukraine advance on Kursk and are now refugees in their own country. Although I have seen and heard a lot in the last 15 months reporting from this conflict zone, the stories I heard shocked even me. I really didn't think Ukraine army would go to such extremes in the treatment of civilians who there only crime was to live where they live. Subscribe @CafeRevolution for exclusive eyewitness reports fro the Ukraine/Russia frontline.

I spy with my woke ass eye a Knights of Malta cross. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The Danes actually do have Viking blood in them. Maybe the Spartan spirit will return to the EU? I doubt it and believe they just want us to pay for their defense.
Sadly a conquered and subdued people as is most of western Europe. Their warrior blood has been diluted and they are coming for the last of the warriors around the world as we speak. Skol!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Texting with Kirby.

Asked him what he had in store for Bama this weekend.

He said he plans to end the DeBoer regime before it gets started. END IT!

I asked what kind of name is DeBoer even? He said it is probably some kind of racist South African shit. I said Bingo, Brother, Bingo!

We also both agreed that Kalen is not a mans name. Very feminine name.
Becareful that is @shiv 's Unc

AgEngDawg

Legendary

It is spiritual because it is spiritual. Full stop.

It is messing with the bad parts of the spiritual world. It is messing with things that we can't comprehend.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
We have been wide ass awake here at the LAC in regards to the satanic pedo ring. We have been over the target and now we get to witness the awakening of the normies around the world. My question is as the apocolypse unfolds what will the Satanists try to do to stop it? Do they even have the capabilities at this time to stop it? I don't think so. What a time be alive and right! Skol brothers!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Texting with Kirby.

Asked him what he had in store for Bama this weekend.

He said he plans to end the DeBoer regime before it gets started. END IT!

I asked what kind of name is DeBoer even? He said it is probably some kind of racist South African shit. I said Bingo, Brother, Bingo!

We also both agreed that Kalen is not a mans name. Very feminine name.

DeBoer officially signs the adoption papers and takes custody of Kirby from Saban Saturday night

1000007868.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom