Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

good-god-steve-harvey-shaking-head-symd95gixusf3qbo.gif

OPD77

Legendary
I heard SH say he was there for brunch before the tee time was scheduled...he declined to play because he said he "would get killed by those guys since he was a terrible golfer"

I thought it was quite odd that he would use the word "killed" in his interview right after this happen. It sure makes you wonder.
I Just thought it was an interesting choice of words at the time, along with him looking down when he said it. It's probably nothing but I trust no one.
Start around the 1:35ish mark...

OPD77

Legendary

View attachment 222448

Just Saying! Meet Judge Steven Duble. A justice in Peace Precinct 1 in Harris County, Texas. He just decided to THROW OUT EVERY SINGLE outstanding warrant from his precinct.He donated nearly 65 times to Democrats.Democrat activists masquerading as judges are making our cities less safe. This is the bullshit we are dealing with from the Democratic Party
View attachment 222449
View attachment 222450
Light in the loafers I'm sure
He may not suck a dick but you can bet yore ass he'll hold it in his mouth till the swellin' goes down.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
My daughter haas a similar story, she's 23 now. When she was young, she was high energy and talked constantly. Somewhere around 10-12 years old, all that stopped. Totally withdrawn and very quiet. Hormones completely out of whack. Doctors have no idea why or how to manage it. Can't have children. It's heartbreaking.
Update. Seen my daughter and her husband yesterday. They gave my wife and I a little gift box. I opened it and there was a little shirt. I thought, ah, a shirt for our dog, how nice. I pulled the shirt out and it was a onesy that said "Trouble" Like, WHAT? Tears immediately. My daughter is pregnant!!! I was jumping around like a teenage girl. She told me to look in the box again, there was another onesy that said "Double" and two little pairs of socks and sonogram pictures. TWINS!!! My daughter and family was blessed with a miracle. She was told she wouldn't be able to have children. Thank you Jesus!!! I'm still an emotional mess. So happy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Update. Seen my daughter and her husband yesterday. They gave my wife and I a little gift box. I opened it and there was a little shirt. I thought, ah, a shirt for our dog, how nice. I pulled the shirt out and it was a onesy that said "Trouble" Like, WHAT? Tears immediately. My daughter is pregnant!!! I was jumping around like a teenage girl. She told me to look in the box again, there was another onesy that said "Double" and two little pairs of socks and sonogram pictures. TWINS!!! My daughter and family was blessed with a miracle. She was told she wouldn't be able to have children. Thank you Jesus!!! I'm still an emotional mess. So happy.
God bless all yall. Congratulations

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

ALLSOME!

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Ok, this seems batshit crazy. How TF you gonna pay someone 150K to kill Trump while still in prison.
Armost rike the sour purpose of this event was just to offer 150k from the DOJ.

Or run cover for the string of attempts until successful.

Either we are winning, or we have already lost. They no longer hide their intentions.

God help us help ourselves.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Texting with Kirby.

Asked him what he had in store for Bama this weekend.

He said he plans to end the DeBoer regime before it gets started. END IT!

I asked what kind of name is DeBoer even? He said it is probably some kind of racist South African shit. I said Bingo.

We also both agreed that Kalen is not a mans name. Very feminine name.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Shane sounds like somebody who read about psychedelics on a DARE flyer.
People report spiritual type experiences with DMT, because they are.

DMT is religious. It is just that it is the religion of demons.

That is who folks are interacting with.

It is dangerous. It is not like cocaine.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Texting with Kirby.

Asked him what he had in store for Bama this weekend.

He said he plans to end the DeBoer regime before it gets started. END IT!

I asked what kind of name is DeBoer even? He said it is probably some kind of racist South African shit. I said Bingo.

We also both agreed that Kalen is not a mans name. Very feminine name.
How long did it take you to think this up in your head before you typed it in?

In dog years please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom