Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Autism doesn't just "show up" at birth. RFK Jr.s point is that it's the vaccines that cause it. Did your daughter get a vaccine just before she became withdrawn?

The Amish don't vaccinate and they don't have autism... well, according to RFK Jr. they do have autism, but it was only in 3 kids the Amish adopted.

I need to pull her shot records but I'm thinking she did.

Would've had to be TDAP

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

This is a must watch. Shawn is good at letting people talk and answer questions but after the first question Mike went for about an hour before Shawn was like..."wait, back up, how did they do that?" LOL

Mike Benz needs to be in this thread. Dude fucking gets it from top to bottom.

9Mounties07

Elite

This is a must watch. Shawn is good at letting people talk and answer questions but after the first question Mike went for about an hour before Shawn was like..."wait, back up, how did they do that?" LOL

Mike Benz needs to be in this thread. Dude fucking gets it from top to bottom.

Recruit him. After all this is a recruiting message board

Golbez

Elite
Recruit him. After all this is a recruiting message board
Like I've always said, Mike Benz has balls of steel. He's going scorched earth on the blob. Pretty much anyone that isn't a fucking ferry faggot leftist is doing the same because that's all that's left.

Most of the men got kicked out shortly after Snowden and politically persecuted for being conservatives and figuring out too much behind the scenes from the war on terror days. Many fled the country (To Europe, glad as fuck I didn't follow them all things being considered now after current events lol).

Goldhedge

Legendary
We need to clean out oligarchs

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 9.31.25 PM.png

They couldn’t put the SWAMP anymore in front of people than this.

“If we avoid a big war… there will be another pandemic.”

In common sense, out of the matrix, expose the swamp term:

“If we don’t start a war for money for our swamp, we will start a pandemic for it.”

Public Disclosure.

Let’s make sure we never let America get this complacent and ignorant again.

🫡🐂🇺🇸

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
My daughter was normal, would play and talk and run. She was smart and perfect

When she was a teenage something changed. She became withdrawn and basically stopped speaking. Was diagnosed with autism.

She's 18 now and I just had her signed up for SSI. Bad enough to where she got it on her first try which is rare.

If autism happens at birth why did it just show up 13 years in. It doesn't make sense to me
My daughter haas a similar story, she's 23 now. When she was young, she was high energy and talked constantly. Somewhere around 10-12 years old, all that stopped. Totally withdrawn and very quiet. Hormones completely out of whack. Doctors have no idea why or how to manage it. Can't have children. It's heartbreaking.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Don't click on this unless you like to laugh yall

The real Rex Kramer

badass-dealwithit.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^"suicide watch"^^ They are telling us what is next

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^someone needs help for her teeth, and her mental illness^^

1726830051621.png
Do you realize “together forward” and “we’re not going back” are the exact slogans of communist party for years. Not only is Kamala Harris a communist…she’s a plagiarist. She ripped off the exact slogans of radical traitor communists. You know the party that censors, bans, confiscates your assets, sends you to reeducation camps to be brainwashed, persecutes political opponents and sends them to horrific prisons, tortures & murders

Latest posts

Top Bottom