Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
RFK Jr: "She has touted now her endorsement by Dick Cheney and by John Bolton. These are the neocons that brought us the Patriot Act. They brought us the surveillance state and they brought us the war in Iraq, the worst ever in American foreign policy history. And it's the party of Wall Street, big pharma, big tech, big agriculture, big food, military, industrial complex."

REPORT: Oklahoma announces it has complied with state law and cleaned up its voter rolls by removing some 453,000 voter registrations, including ineligible voters such as convicted felons and deceased voters, since 2021
^^not a swing state, but gives us an idea of how widespread this is

I lost all respect for Fauci, and I had very little respect, when early in his news conferences he was asked if a person was able to hook up on Tinder during the lock down. Instead of saying stay at home like billions worldwide, he said it was OK if they wanted to take the risk. Telling in many ways.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Me thinks they gonna steal this state while we are watching the others. The outgoing Cooper regime can’t withstand an investigation. The fix is in, just need to see what she looks like.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Me thinks they gonna steal this state while we are watching the others. The outgoing Cooper regime can’t withstand an investigation. The fix is in, just need to see what she looks like.
They are going to try and steal everything and call it a landslide. Then dare anyone to disagree.

Charlotte 14,000,000 votes
Nashville 17,000,000
Birmingham 9,000,000
Jackson 6,000,000
They can do it in every metro area of almost any red state.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1726774747259.png

Judy Lynn

·
Can you imagine being a 78 year old billionaire that has already been given the title of the most powerful man on earth and then be literally 1 cm away from being shot in the head for trying to help your country (again)—and still have the courage to keep going?
Like so many reasons to throw in the towel….so many reasons to retire. No one would blame him at all.
This man is not perfect, but you have to respect that kind of bravery!
I love the infinity
♾️
symbol the thread on his shirt made.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is bullshit that they can get on Medicaid.

For me to be here in Colombia I'm required to carry and pay for health insurance.

If I drop it they will deport me and rightfully so.

I should not enjoy any of the benefits of taxpaying Colombians.
I'm sure that is just what any colonizer would say!
Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom