Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Somebody respond with that ancient Chinese philosopher general's name and his book about war for this mouth breathing, think tanking, liberal consulting, cocksucking moron! Haha skol!

When an enemy is shitting himself hide the toilet paper in silence.

Shit-Zu
"Fart of War"

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Hear me out - If "Patriot Front" is a fed op, and everyone on @X has decided they are the FBI...

Why did the @FBISaltLakeCity permanently suspend one of their Supervisory Agents in Coeur D'Alene for refusing to force Agents I know to sign a search warrant for the PF phones in June of 2022?

And why did they send a lesbian Supervisory Special Agent from Boise who agreed to sign the affidavit for the warrant before she even read it? And why did #AUSA Traci Whalen, a trans activist with a conflict of interest, write the affidavit despite the lack of a federal crime?

And why did the @FBI and @TheJusticeDept allow two conflicted individuals run a case that had no predication against the #PatriotFront to the point where it wrecked moral in FBI Coeur D'Alene Resident Agency?

This lack of predication for a criminal case is, incidentally, why they "tanked the case" against Thomas Rousseau. They couldn't hand over the phone data they exploited from 37 phones because they legally shouldn't have seized and exploited them. Handing them over would have shown the FBI violated the 4th amendment's requirement for probable cause...

But sure... despite all of that BS... the consensus is: "Patriot Front is totally a bunch of FBI clowns dressed up in the same uniform as they wear at Quantico."

Or maybe - YOU are being played because they get lots of free advertising, and there just happen to be some racists who like what they see in the stupid manifesto.

This is video of them being arrested in CDA, ID, June 2022. 👇 And of course they were all unmasked eventually. You can see their mugshots with minimal searching.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^They have to keep O'Donnell away from sharp objects, he's nuts^^

1720519722738.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Hope they also have enough Gays and Trans^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Blow and fentanyl, who saw that^^

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

JUST IN: Both Karine Jean-Pierre and John Kirby refer to President Biden’s upcoming press conference as a “Big Boy” press conference.

Remarkable.

KJP: “This week, President Biden will… hold a press conference, a Big Boy press conference.

”Kirby: “After that the president will hold a press conference. I guess a big boy press conference is what we're calling it.”

cant-wait-excited.gif

that's what Jill calls him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Many of these polling outfits have a select group of people they repeatedly go to. They know how they will respond to issues and know how to generate the results they want. It saves the polling companies millions in costs which mean profits.

I worked with a chap who did part time polling for a company in the late 70's when Bill Clements (R) ran against Mark White (D) for Texas Governor. This chap kept saying their polling showed White would trounce Clements. At the time no GOP person had been governor of Texas for over 100 years. I said Clements would win as I had been in Houston and DFW recently and there were Clements signs everywhere and few White signs. He said their polling was never wrong. Clements won. Clements also led SMU into the Death Penalty.

I learned later this chap's polling company mainly polled rural and smaller towns heavily comprised of Yellow Dog Democrats.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Hear me out - If "Patriot Front" is a fed op, and everyone on @X has decided they are the FBI...

Why did the @FBISaltLakeCity permanently suspend one of their Supervisory Agents in Coeur D'Alene for refusing to force Agents I know to sign a search warrant for the PF phones in June of 2022?

And why did they send a lesbian Supervisory Special Agent from Boise who agreed to sign the affidavit for the warrant before she even read it? And why did #AUSA Traci Whalen, a trans activist with a conflict of interest, write the affidavit despite the lack of a federal crime?

And why did the @FBI and @TheJusticeDept allow two conflicted individuals run a case that had no predication against the #PatriotFront to the point where it wrecked moral in FBI Coeur D'Alene Resident Agency?

This lack of predication for a criminal case is, incidentally, why they "tanked the case" against Thomas Rousseau. They couldn't hand over the phone data they exploited from 37 phones because they legally shouldn't have seized and exploited them. Handing them over would have shown the FBI violated the 4th amendment's requirement for probable cause...

But sure... despite all of that BS... the consensus is: "Patriot Front is totally a bunch of FBI clowns dressed up in the same uniform as they wear at Quantico."

Or maybe - YOU are being played because they get lots of free advertising, and there just happen to be some racists who like what they see in the stupid manifesto.

This is video of them being arrested in CDA, ID, June 2022. 👇 And of course they were all unmasked eventually. You can see their mugshots with minimal searching.

Wait, you are saying Patriot Front is legit?

I think you are calling for illogical conclusions listed above. A more logical conclusion is it is a front/pp. they used the weirdos you’re mention above to make it apppear like an illegitimate investigation, when it was a sham all along. Why you ask: because it would sway public opinion behind the group; which is the entire point of the operation!

They couldn’t hand over the phone records because it would prove it was an op in court.

But maybe that’s just me

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Wait, you are saying Patriot Front is legit?

I think you are calling for illogical conclusions listed above. A more logical conclusion is it is a front/pp. they used the weirdos you’re mention above to make it apppear like an illegitimate investigation, when it was a sham all along. Why you ask: because it would sway public opinion behind the group; which is the entire point of the operation!

They couldn’t hand over the phone records because it would prove it was an op in court.

But maybe that’s just me
When anyone removes a mask from any Antifa or FedBoi or anyone else instigating riots or "protests", the mask wearer should have their photo taken and posted for everyone to see. These pretenders can't whip out their federal IDs as it would expose who they are.

Top Bottom