Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GR0OSYkacAA-ar5

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Something is really wrong here. Idaho is mostly conservative outside of Boise. Even so, Albertsons (includes Safeway, Vons, more brands), is one of the largest grocers in the country. For true grocers they are second only to Kroger. Albertsons is based in Boise. You can’t convince me they don’t have the influence to stand up for Idaho farmers…

ShaolinNole

Legendary
^^shocker^^
I take no issue with this. Make them feel the shit they are voting for. Just don’t put them in Midtown Manhattan. But if you notice, there are none in the Upper East Side of Manhattan or in Tribeca (10021 etc and 10013 and 10007) where many rich Dem donors and celebrities live.
IMG_6458.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I take no issue with this. Make them feel the shit they are voting for. Just don’t put them in Midtown Manhattan. But if you notice, there are none in the Upper East Side of Manhattan or in Tribeca (10021 etc and 10013 and 10007) where many rich Dem donors and celebrities live.
View attachment 218893

Exactly, elites create pain that they don't have to endure. Bring in new voters when they start losing the grip on the ones they've had

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Won't make any difference. This week on my local Nextdoor some woman was bitching about being called a N*****B****. Another woman replied that racism is what will be expected out of Trump, if elected. Several agreed. Doesn't matter that OBiden is and has been the biggest racist in gov't for over 50 years. But he has a D behind his name and that's all it takes.

Top Bottom