Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I'm thinking some bigger recruits are going to where they know they can play early and then they can transfer in year 2 or 3 for the big bag. UK has got 4 high rated 4* dudes the last couple weeks. A few of them I have a hard time figuring out how we got them. They don't have ties, they could have got more money elsewhere, and they seemed to be so certain in their choice unlike kids in the past.

I'm thinking kids are like... Look, I can't get buried on the depth chart and be stuck "here" for 3 years. Might as well go somewhere that I can ball and then I can go for a title or the big bag...

Just my thought on it because UK and Mizzou recruiting like this is insane in NIL era.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'm thinking some bigger recruits are going to where they know they can play early and then they can transfer in year 2 or 3 for the big bag. UK has got 4 high rated 4* dudes the last couple weeks. A few of them I have a hard time figuring out how we got them. They don't have ties, they could have got more money elsewhere, and they seemed to be so certain in their choice unlike kids in the past.

I'm thinking kids are like... Look, I can't get buried on the depth chart and be stuck "here" for 3 years. Might as well go somewhere that I can ball and then I can go for a title or the big bag...

Just my thought on it because UK and Mizzou recruiting like this is insane in NIL era.
I think Eli has something going at Mizzou. I like what he has to say and things seem on the upswing. Some recruits like that and a nice NIL deal. JMHO, skol!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

There are several billionaires donating to NIL at Mizzou. With the way state law is set up Drink can come right out and offer a bag to any recruit and have full confidence the money is there.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

@MortgageHorn explain your ass in the chats

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Sky News Australia has turned radically pro-Trump the last two months. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch. James Murdoch is on the board of Directors of Tesla. Elon was at a meeting in LA with Rupert Murdoch and other big donors. David Sacks and the All-In guys were pushing for Tulsi Gabbard as VP. Long way of saying I think the pick is in for VP...

‘All sorts of chatter’ about former Democrat becoming Trump’s VP pick​

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Sky News Australia has turned radically pro-Trump the last two months. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch. James Murdoch is on the board of Directors of Tesla. Elon was at a meeting in LA with Rupert Murdoch and other big donors. David Sacks and the All-In guys were pushing for Tulsi Gabbard as VP. Long way of saying I think the pick is in for VP...

‘All sorts of chatter’ about former Democrat becoming Trump’s VP pick​

Fuck that plan. She has a sign of a witch hairdo for crying out loud and a former WEFer demonrat! If that happens this Viking is setting sail. Belize, maybe on the coast in Colombia down by @MortgageHorn.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Agreed, I'll never trust that bitch.
In the medieval era, a natural white streak in a person's hair, known as a "Witch's Streak", was a sign of witchcraft. Witch-hunters believed that bodily marks, such as a witch's mark, devil's mark, or stigma diabolicum, indicated that someone was a witch.

They show you exactly who they are. They count on fools to say their eyes decieve them. She also did this to further prove my case: SKOL!
images (3).jpeg

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Vivek for VP over Tulsi

Our historic military recruitment shortfall of 41,000 last year leaves the U.S. with our smallest active-duty military since before WW2. Many military families increasingly don’t want their children to serve. A recent Gallup poll found that less than half of Americans would be willing to fight for their country in a time of need, while 77% of young people are too obese, too medicated, too drugged, or too mentally ill to qualify for military service even if they *want* to sign up.

The greatest threat to our nation isn’t someone else, it’s right here at home: our crisis of national purpose. Our destructive border policies, third-world conditions in cities, rising crime, and economic decline are really just symptoms of a deeper malaise.

This is becoming obvious to our rivals: according to a new report from the Heritage Foundation, Chinese scholars believe America has destroyed its “common political culture” and torn up its “civilizational roots.” They’re expecting us to self-implode.

Ordinary Americans feel lost & disempowered when we can’t even hold our own leaders accountable: the people we elect to run the government aren’t even the ones who actually run the government, and those who do have lost any sense of duty to our own citizens, which in turn erodes the civic duty our citizens feel back towards our nation - triggering a downward spiral of national identity.

Shutting down the administrative state & reviving our national identity are by far the two most important objectives to save our country. We can still do it. But we’re running out of time.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@MortgageHorn explain your ass in the chats

Lots of sane people like me make fun of those that piss their pants about cruiting in July - we call them pants pissers.

Today after "losing" a recruit the pants pissers were out in droves.

So I said the pants pissers were becoming pants-shitters.

The same thing has happened 3 years in a row and by signing date Sark has had 3 Top 5 classes.

My money says he does the same again this year.

Thus, I'm not a pants pisser or a pants shitter.

Top Bottom