Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Scarborough Notably Absent As Wife Spends 15 Straight Minutes Slobbering Over The Other Joe​

Story by Nicole Silverio
• 14h • 3 min read

MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski [Screenshot/MSNBC: Morning Joe]

MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski [Screenshot/MSNBC: Morning Joe]© The Daily Caller
“Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski spent the first fifteen minutes gushing over President Joe Biden as her husband, Joe Scarborough, was notably absent.

Scarborough called on Biden to consider stepping down from the 2024 race following the president’s lacking performance at Thursday night’s debate against former President Donald Trump. Brzezinski opened the show Monday praising Biden both on a personal level and for his legislative record.

She argued Biden made public appearances after the debate that was “night and day” from the debate immediately after presenting headlines urging him to bow out of the race.

“It was bad. He said ‘Beat Medicare.’ He couldn’t seem to land a thought, it was an unmitigated disaster by any measure,” Brzezinski said regarding the debate. “More than three days after that debate, it is still hard to comprehend what we saw from that president. The weak, raspy voice, the inability to complete basic thoughts, most importantly, the failure to call out Donald Trump on his endless lies. Where was that? And yet, the very next day in North Carolina, there was Joe Biden. Back to form, finding his voice, his winning smile, his vintage sparkle back in his eyes, two appearances that were as different as, well, night and day.”

Biden spoke with a raspy voice and struggled to speak in a clear, concise sentence on the debate stage. The incident made Democrats and liberal members of the media lose hope in his ability to serve a second term after passionately defending his mental capacity before the debate.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

President John F. Kennedy and US Attorney General Bobby Kennedy forced the American Zionist Counsel to register as a foreign agent, blocking them from donating to US officials.

JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

RFK was assassinated on June 5, 1968.

AIPAC replaced the American Zionist Counsel without any opposition.

Letter signed by Donald Rumsfeld.

No textbooks will teach your children this part of history.

I hate to pile on but everyone knows I'm right.

Goldhedge

Legendary
what 150mph winds will do...

Hurricane Beryl's Aftermath: Carriacou Residents' Survival Stories​

We survived Hurricane Beryl. Now what? It's heart wrenching and inspiring to hear from residents in Carriacou who have lost everything in this powerful hurricane. As the only journalists on the island, I need your help.

This is a very raw video, I walk around and talk to the people so you can hear directly from them about this Hurricane, it's impacts and how they can still smile in the face of having no hope but to wait for help to arrive.

9Mounties07

Elite
what 150mph winds will do...

Hurricane Beryl's Aftermath: Carriacou Residents' Survival Stories​

We survived Hurricane Beryl. Now what? It's heart wrenching and inspiring to hear from residents in Carriacou who have lost everything in this powerful hurricane. As the only journalists on the island, I need your help.

This is a very raw video, I walk around and talk to the people so you can hear directly from them about this Hurricane, it's impacts and how they can still smile in the face of having no hope but to wait for help to arrive.

Remarkable their positive outlook

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Rep. Joe Morelle (D-N.Y.) said Monday he will introduce a constitutional amendment to reverse the Supreme Court ruling issued Monday, which largely shields former presidents from criminal prosecution for actions in office.

“I will introduce a constitutional amendment to reverse SCOTUS’ harmful decision and ensure that no president is above the law. This amendment will do what SCOTUS failed to do—prioritize our democracy,” Morelle wrote on the social platform X.

I imagine Obama/Bush/Clinton are saying to Morelle to rethink this

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

perfetto-yes.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Deep State is serious, sending out Bernstein^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^For Fvcks sake^^

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Hopefully, the first of many of these lawsuits. We may also be starting to see people on juries who have been injured by the Jab, know a family member injured by the Jab, know a friend injured by the Jab or heard of someone they know who was injured by the Jab.

We are seeing insurance companies deny death benefits to those who took the Jab claiming it was suicide which is excluded from coverage. If so, wouldn't the companies/gov't, etal, who forced or mandated the Jab be liable for assisting in suicide? If one is not a physician, it is illegal to assist in another person's suicide.

Top Bottom