Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Robert Hur, the special prosecutor, has already said he can't prosecute or release the video transcript of his investigation because OBiden is too demented to prosecute. Don't think Hur is medically licensed to "adjudicate (OBiden) insane or mentally incompetent" per Nevada law.

As we saw in 2020, state election law can be changed or eliminated in states by virtually anyone regardless of what state statutes say.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dr Jill getting ready to keep in the race
guerra-war.gif

In somewhat seriousness, it must be the power brokers have come up with their candidate (for now), it makes me wonder if it's Kamala

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Robert Hur, the special prosecutor, has already said he can't prosecute or release the video transcript of his investigation because OBiden is too demented to prosecute. Don't think Hur is medically licensed to "adjudicate (OBiden) insane or mentally incompetent" per Nevada law.

As we saw in 2020, state election law can be changed or eliminated in states by virtually anyone regardless of what state statutes say.
Hopefully enough states are ready for the bullshit. Would be funny if ranked choice voting somehow bites them in the ass.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1719746292884.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^THIS^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^ This twat is a real wingnut^^

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Just took a chunk of concrete through the windshield to the face doing 70 on the turnpike outside of Orlando coming home from vacation in the Bahamas.

In ER but doing pretty good. Don’t know how it didn’t knock me out. Managed to get off road without killing anyone luckily Gonna have good scar or three
Holy hell, Brother! Glad you survived!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just took a chunk of concrete through the windshield to the face doing 70 on the turnpike outside of Orlando coming home from vacation in the Bahamas.

In ER but doing pretty good. Don’t know how it didn’t knock me out. Managed to get off road without killing anyone luckily Gonna have good scar or three
Did it just fall or was it thrown? Most of the time when this happens it has been thrown by people.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

President John F. Kennedy and US Attorney General Bobby Kennedy forced the American Zionist Counsel to register as a foreign agent, blocking them from donating to US officials.

JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

RFK was assassinated on June 5, 1968.

AIPAC replaced the American Zionist Counsel without any opposition.

Letter signed by Donald Rumsfeld.

No textbooks will teach your children this part of history.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
That’s very sad. Cops respond to an armed robbery call and a kid runs and flashes Glock replica pellet gun and gets shot. I’m often very critical of the police when they kill somebody but it looks like they didn’t do anything wrong here. Being a cop seems like a real shitty job.

I feel bad for the parents. They lose their kid and they have to live with the fact that they are probably heavily to blame. Although it’s just as likely they are poor and busting it to make it in this country and didn’t have time to properly raise their kid. Very sad all around.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

^^ This twat is a real wingnut^^

NFL story out of my hometown. Very unusual thing they have going on. Some big compound on the edge of the tiny town. They guard it with rifles too.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I wonder what could happen within this 5 month period that D. Trump warns the Deep State to not tamper with?

Trump: "We have a transition period. Because hopefully there has to be a transition."

“Because we have a 5 month transition period. And I want the enemies to know, don’t play around with us during this 5 month period. Don’t play around.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That’s very sad. Cops respond to an armed robbery call and a kid runs and flashes Glock replica pellet gun and gets shot. I’m often very critical of the police when they kill somebody but it looks like they didn’t do anything wrong here. Being a cop seems like a real shitty job.

I feel bad for the parents. They lose their kid and they have to live with the fact that they are probably heavily to blame. Although it’s just as likely they are poor and busting it to make it in this country and didn’t have time to properly raise their kid. Very sad all around.
What was a 13 y/o kid doing outside at 10:20 PM? Add to that, he was carrying a look-a-like Glock. Then he runs away. Seems to me he did his 3 strikes and was out. Not to mention, the robberies in the neighborhood. I'm guessing he was part of the robbing crew. FAFO.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I don’t think so. There’s been talk that Kamala had a screaming fit over not being considered to replace him.
Probably, but there are so many factions fighting for their nitwit. Bernie Bros, Pelosi's pussy Newsom, Clintonites, and O would lean to KH if Big Mike doesn't want to. If they Dump Harris, they essentially say that those two were morons and trust us on the new morons, with the regular Dem having no say.

I wouldn't say heels up, but she is the compromise. And if she loses, they can be done with her. If she doesn't get picked and wants to scream they have to promise her something, and a SC seat would be frightening. I think they sacrifice her because they feel this might be a bloodbath, fight Trump for four years as always and groom someone for 28.

If R's can take all three, WH, house and Senate, and grow some balls, they can really turn this country around. But are they built to take the slings and arrows from the media and "elites". They can if they go on the attack and have the goods on them

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
No shit

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom