Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I think that over the last 8 years of the thread it's clearly evident that one group is responsible for the shit-show of the world in which we live.

Our Corrupt Government
Our Corrupt Entertainment Industry
Our Corrupt Press
Our Corrupt Big Pharma
Our Corrupt Big Tech
Our Corrupt Financial System
Our Corrupt Federal Reserve

The Fucking WEF run by Jews.

Every one of these corrupt institutions is run by corrupt Jews and if you go after them then the rest of the Jews come out against you.

It's like a criminal conspiracy in which your involvement or support of the crime regardless of whether you "pulled the trigger or not" makes you guilty.

It's a giant cult and they're all guilty by association.

Prove Me Wrong

So by your standards and posts there are no good jews or black folk

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

She wanted to know where he lives so she could send the fbi after him.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I have 4 of those black holes and I have accepted the fact that I will be poor forever and will die at my desk many many years from now. Inflation the last two years has made it nearly impossible. My wife and I both work and we do pretty well financially (95th percentile for household income if you can believe the statistics out there). I can’t fathom how a family with an ‘average’ income makes it. Which of course is probably why we are importing illegals.

Would do it all over again though. Kids are a blessing and they bring me more joy than anything in my life. It’s sad for the future.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
So by your standards and posts there are no good jews or black folk
@MortgageHorn is more than capable of defending himself, but what you just posted is pure horseshit and a fucking lie. He has never said “all” about either group. He’s pointed out, dropping the receipts, along the way that there is a lot of bad in both of those cultures. But you knew that you simple minded faggot.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom