Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
More we're spending billions for this?

1719655836606.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1719656387994.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hence the reason they are rapidly pushing for a digital society. But, that won't stop free stuff although they will spend millions trying to.

Wouldn't surprise me for Ukraine to enlist the help of foreign countries to track down those fleeing and deport them back to Ukraine. Deport the illegals swarming the world? Nope.

Ackman, glad your eyes have been opened. Unfortunately, you and your ilk got us where we are by funding and voting for liberal demonrats. The media has been transformed for decades from investigators to mouthpiece echo chambers for those you supported.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
As corrupt as the DC court system is, wouldn't surprise me for the judges to drag this out while frantically searching for some way to keep these people in jail and not crater prosecutions in progress.
I seem to remember an article stating if this case was struck down they’d use a law with a more severe punishment? God, I hope not.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Why be a blanket racist / bigot. There is zero evidence his wife was murdered by the Zionist cabal

I think that over the last 8 years of the thread it's clearly evident that one group is responsible for the shit-show of the world in which we live.

Our Corrupt Government
Our Corrupt Entertainment Industry
Our Corrupt Press
Our Corrupt Big Pharma
Our Corrupt Big Tech
Our Corrupt Financial System
Our Corrupt Federal Reserve

The Fucking WEF run by Jews.

Every one of these corrupt institutions is run by corrupt Jews and if you go after them then the rest of the Jews come out against you.

It's like a criminal conspiracy in which your involvement or support of the crime regardless of whether you "pulled the trigger or not" makes you guilty.

It's a giant cult and they're all guilty by association.

Prove Me Wrong

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I think that over the last 8 years of the thread it's clearly evident that one group is responsible for the shit-show of the world in which we live.

Our Corrupt Government
Our Corrupt Entertainment Industry
Our Corrupt Press
Our Corrupt Big Pharma
Our Corrupt Big Tech
Our Corrupt Financial System
Our Corrupt Federal Reserve

The Fucking WEF run by Jews.

Every one of these corrupt institutions is run by corrupt Jews and if you go after them then the rest of the Jews come out against you.

It's like a criminal conspiracy in which your involvement or support of the crime regardless of whether you "pulled the trigger or not" makes you guilty.

It's a giant cult and they're all guilty by association.

Prove Me Wrong
1719673538697.gif

Top Bottom