Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

They will probably still vote for demoncrat Senators and Congressmen. If they have a democrat House and Senate, they will hamstring Trump on appointments and more. These billionaires need to spend money on local races to counter Soros, Reid Hoffman, Oprah, Zuckerberg, Gates and others. They are spending millions on local races and DAs.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Eustace Mullins, a truly great American.​

“You will find banking interest behind every major event of world history. We’re just puppets, the government’s are puppets. The war of 1812, World War 1, World War 2, you name it…. They are ((( bankers ))) wars.”

Goldhedge

Legendary

Meet the "Holistic Thought Advisor" Behind Kamala Harris's Speeches | The Daily Show​

Meet Kamala Harris’s holistic thought advisor Dahlia Rose Hibiscus (Desi Lydic), who is deeply committed to helping the Vice President translate words into idea voyages. Hibiscus preaches the practice of speaking without thinking and encourages Harris to describe her journeys, molding our Vice President into a meditative guru.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Bill Ackman is posting pro Trump stuff everyday now. Another famous billionaire in Trump camp.

I love that people like Ackman are following people like Matt Couch on Twitter.

If you think these "elites" are any smarter than you, they arent'. They just had the rule book for business handed to them.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Seriously dude I get it but what do you accomplish by being a racist piece of shit. What do you accomplish by being derogatory. You are apart of the problem with this stance. Stop being a dirtball.

Nah, I'm tired of this shit

I don't care about skin color, religion or all that nonsense.

I care about accepting that the modern world we all enjoy is built off of European Christian culture. Every other culture is inferior as evidenced by the fucking results

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Well that answers why she won't come out in public.

c2f9572c-7f73-42ab-8f61-0040cf1cf22d_text.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom