Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Could you imagine if that was a white teacher assaulting a black student like that?

Seeing stuff like this angers me to no end. 🤬 She should try picking on someone her own size.

I hope the parents pressed charges and sued the school.

That teacher belongs in prison.

Link

View attachment 216951

Not sure why X doesn't 'see' it... but it shows at the "Link" above!

Really old link, but agree

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yowser!

On Saturday evening, May 4, 2024, Moses Lake Police officers Sgt. Adam Munro and Officer Todd Taylor responded to a domestic disturbance call at the Motel 6 on Driggs Drive in Moses Lake, Washington. Upon arrival around 8:20 PM, they attempted to engage with Zachary Allen Stockton, the 37-year-old suspect, who was inside a motel room with a woman. Stockton, who admitted to being armed, refused to follow the officers' commands to disarm and exit the room peacefully.

The situation escalated when Stockton opened fire on the officers. Sgt. Munro was shot in the foot during the exchange of gunfire, while Stockton was hit in the hand. Munro underwent surgery the following day and is currently recovering. Officer Todd Taylor was not injured in the incident. The suspect was treated for his injuries and subsequently taken into custody

Did he get shot or just get tired and pass out from walking?

OPD77

Elite
Great News - Cleaning Out the Riff-Raff

An Australian citizen was deported last week after seeking and paying for sexual services at Parque Lleras, which is now illegal.

Problematic and degenerate tourists in Medellín are targeted for expulsion and deportation.A list of undesirables is currently being compiled.

This includes foreigners who have been penalized/fined for stuff like:Excessive noise complaints, sexual exploitation, drugs, and aggressive behavior towards locals.

I’ll say it again, the party is truly over for degenerates. Behave or leave.

Just another beautiful day in paradise 👇

GNJuSu6XAAEppHP

Make sure you stay off of that list, we don't want to be associated with anyone that gets deported.
Lmao !

OPD77

Elite
Vaxxed? 🤔

Alice Stewart, CNN Political Commentator, Dies at 58​

Variety
MICHAELA ZEE
Updated May 18, 2024 at 7:47 PM
25a6cce26d292245ff1b643ce0ca9f50

Alice Stewart, a CNN political commentator and veteran political adviser who worked on several Republican presidential campaigns, has died. She was 58.
Stewart’s body was found outdoors in a northern Virginia neighborhood early Saturday morning, CNN reported. Law enforcement officials told the cable news outlet that no foul play is suspected and believe a medical emergency occurred.

“Alice was a very dear friend and colleague to all of us at CNN,” Mark Thompson, the network’s CEO, said in an email to staff on Saturday. “A political veteran and an Emmy Award-winning journalist who brought an incomparable spark to CNN’s coverage, known across our bureaus not only for her political savvy, but for her unwavering kindness. Our hearts are heavy as we mourn such an extraordinary loss.”
RIP...Alex

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
:cool: :cool:

1716486885845.png

:mad::mad:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
:cool: :cool:

View attachment 216954

:mad::mad:
Those unvaxxed MDs should demand anyone who was fired for refusing the Death Jab should be rehired with back pay, full retirement benefits they missed, a full confession that Kaiser now knows the Jab was defective and should have known that before demanding it. They should also demand Kaiser give all money they received from forcing the jab or money received from hospitalizing anyone to charity. Make it hurt Kaiser financially like they hurt their employees financially.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216957

If DJT wins, the dems and a lot of repubes will pass legislation to seriously handcuff Trump. They will also give amnesty to all so Trump can't deport them and much worse.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216957

Too late to worry about the border. Damage has already been done. Just gotta hope Trump has enough handcuffs when he starts deporting these illegals.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

And I'm the Racist?

Are you fucking kidding me!

Nope here is my view.

Good and Bad Exist in Every Race

Names are a way to differentiate between the good and bad in a race.

Good or Bad

Whites OR White Trash/Honky/Cracker/

Hispanic/Latinos OR Spics

Chinese OR Chinks

Japanese OR Japs

Jews OR Kikes

Italians OR Waps

Muslims OR Sandnaggers/Hajis/Camel-Jockeys

Blacks OR Naggers

Etc, etc, etc

The Difference is the Following

In nearly every ethnic group except one the prevailing majority let's call it 90%+ are great people that anyone would have for a neighbor and the other 10% you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

But we have one ethnic group where the above principle of the good vs bad percentages are highly inverted and probably 60% are great people and 40%+ you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Thus, I call it like I see it.

If you are the Good part of your Race/Ethnic group I'll treat you with respect and like a human.

On the other hand, regardless of your Race/Ethnic group and you act like a thug/asshole with no respect for others or human life I'm going to use a derogatory name because that's what you are and best describes you.

I'm just as much against/outraged for a gang of white people dragging a black man behind their truck in Texas than I am a gang of blacks beating up a white kid.

If I was only against the blacks or other ethnic groups then I would be a racist.

The bottom line the abhorrent actions and crimes are overwhelmingly committed by the race that doesn't follow suit with every other race/ethnic group on the planet.

The above needs to be fixed as a society - we cannot have a huge segment of the country without the ability or motivation to act right and be a part of a civilized nation.

If we can't even have a conversation about it to do something about it - we're fucked.

Why do we keep hiding from this truth?

Because we don't want to offend people?

You can never offend the truth - it may hurt but, it's not offended.

That's called being a "Realist" NOT a "Racist"

Rant Over

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
And I'm the Racist?

Are you fucking kidding me!

Nope here is my view.

Good and Bad Exist in Every Race

Names are a way to differentiate between the good and bad in a race.

Good or Bad

Whites OR White Trash/Honky/Cracker/

Hispanic/Latinos OR Spics

Chinese OR Chinks

Japanese OR Japs

Jews OR Kikes

Italians OR Waps

Muslims OR Sandnaggers/Hajis/Camel-Jockeys

Blacks OR Naggers

Etc, etc, etc

The Difference is the Following

In nearly every ethnic group except one the prevailing majority let's call it 90%+ are great people that anyone would have for a neighbor and the other 10% you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

But we have one ethnic group where the above principle of the good vs bad percentages are highly inverted and probably 60% are great people and 40%+ you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Thus, I call it like I see it.

If you are the Good part of your Race/Ethnic group I'll treat you with respect and like a human.

On the other hand, regardless of your Race/Ethnic group and you act like a thug/asshole with no respect for others or human life I'm going to use a derogatory name because that's what you are and best describes you.

I'm just as much against/outraged for a gang of white people dragging a black man behind their truck in Texas than I am a gang of blacks beating up a white kid.

If I was only against the blacks or other ethnic groups then I would be a racist.

The bottom line the abhorrent actions and crimes are overwhelmingly committed by the race that doesn't follow suit with every other race/ethnic group on the planet.

The above needs to be fixed as a society - we cannot have a huge segment of the country without the ability or motivation to act right and be a part of a civilized nation.

If we can't even have a conversation about it to do something about it - we're fucked.

Why do we keep hiding from this truth?

Because we don't want to offend people?

You can never offend the truth - it may hurt but, it's not offended.

That's called being a "Realist" NOT a "Racist"

Rant Over
That shit hurts your heart watching it.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING.🚨

Newly revealed text message shows Hunter Biden arranged business meeting in New York City with Chinese executive, himself, Jim Biden, and current President Joe Biden.

Hunter Biden invited Yadong Liu, CEO of CEFC Global Strategic Holdings, to a meeting on Dec. 12, 2017.

"Can you meet this evening early."

"My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works."

"I'm sorry for the late notice I got off the red eye in Baltimore from LA and take a little nap before I got his message."

Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden messaged Yadong, requesting him to call him and claiming he was "anxiously waiting" for a report from a Chinese meeting.

"I am still in China. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but I knew [sic] you have been talking to Kevin...," Yadong said, apparently a reference to a CEFC China Energy executive named Gongwen Dong.

"I didn’t get to see the chairman on this trip but president chen asked me to convey to you that while we attach great importance to working with you, under the current circumstances it is almost impossible to move forward on any of the projects with you. There are a few key dates in the next weeks and we are focused on those legal challenges and cannot afford to do anything that have any potential of being misunderstood or misconstrued," he added.

"He sincerely hopes that you can understand our situation and looks forward to removing those legal uncertainties and working with you again," Yadong continued. "I am coming back next week and can meet to explain face to face if necessary."

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Sure looks like nothing legal, moral or ethical will get in the way of the demonrats desire to keep DJT out of office. They aren't the only ones. Many repubes don't want him either. Nothing that either party does to thwart him will surprise me. Might shock me but not surprise me.
They cant stop what is coming! What that it is is still up for debate but it terrifies them! As the awakening grows their desperation grows accordingly. As stated yesterday, everything is on the table for the nephilim/fallen ones death cult! Skol!

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom