Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Just to help our bro out a bit. @TopHook

View attachment 216304
you have to use the official sponsor of georgia peaches.

81--8E0J6TL.jpg

True canned peaches.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I am starting to believe their case against FOX and the damages FOX paid them was just a ploy to scare off people/companies from investigating them or reporting on them.
FOX is helping Dominion. IMO

The electronic signature on a letter to a congressman kills me for some reason.

Sheriff, we've made the edits, are you ready to sign the letter?
Go ahead and sign with my permission Helen, Im going to lunch.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
When will the election interference whining start on MSDNC

^^whoopsie Daisy^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Brother, you never stopped at one of the roadside stands in Peach County, Georgia.

If you did you would stop you slander.
I have. Nothing better than a Carolina 🍑. I met James brown crack head granddaughter in Augusta. She hit on me at a karaoke bar during the Masters tourny When Ernie els shot an 8 on the 2nd hole on Thursday.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

She went on a book tour to Russia.DOJ labeled her a traitor and said DON'T COME BACK. Now girl gotta live in RUSSIA because the Democrats kicked her out of her own country. Y'all, I can’t hate this muthafucking bastard president or his fucked up fascist goons enough. The only thing I hate more than him is the Republicans who let him get the fuck away with it all. I used not to understand why countries all around the world see AMERICA as the enemy. Now I Do. FUCK YOU, JOE BIDEN.

Top Bottom