Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
cat-fight-seinfeld.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^leftists bring death^^

1714908267895.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^dodged a hail of bullets there buddy^^

^^more people who should be taken off the field. Did nothing to help?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216125
^^they don't want people to know what they're teaching^^

View attachment 216126
Kristol, your political instincts have been wrong for a long time especially if you believe OBiden won in 2020 with or without suburban women.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Louisiana rapist agrees to being physically, not chemically, castrated for repeatedly raping a 14 y/o girl. Louisiana passed a law to allow actual castration. Unfortunately, he likely won't get his balls removed. He agreed to a 50 year sentence and the castration will happen no later than 5 days before being released. 54 y/o plus 50 year sentence less 5 days means he will likely die or be killed before being castrated. How about castration 5 days after beginning his sentence?

https://dallasexpress.com/national/.../V2NwGRnENZL:ivOrjJXUurDCm/NNWCS3T+Qsb4JdJsvt

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’m not ready to call him “the good guy” just yet, but if this is true then it absolutely demands some direct questions to Karine whateverhernameis and the Pedo in chief.
Without learning Russian politics, I assume Putin and the rooskies are the same as our “leaders.” I don’t think there is a good guy. We just know enough about our side to know they are POS’s, which naturally leads to the thought that the other side might be the good guys.

I mean, Russia, us and now China have just traded Afghanistan around over the last 40+ years. It’s hard to find a good guy in that one.

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
View attachment 216125
^^they don't want people to know what they're teaching^^

View attachment 216126
Bill Kristol is sitting on a cock this red hot minute. Prove me wrong

Goldhedge

Legendary
more in the comments

Google is so powerful that it "hides" other search systems from us. We just don't know the existence of most of them.

Meanwhile, there are still a huge number of excellent searchers in the world who specialize in books, science, other smart information.

Keep a list of sites you never heard of.

http://refseek.com - Academic Resource Search. More than a billion sources: encyclopedia, monographies, magazines.

http://worldcat.org - a search for the contents of 20 thousand worldwide libraries. Find out where lies the nearest rare book you need.

https://link.springer.com - access to more than 10 million scientific documents: books, articles, research protocols.

http://bioline.org.br is a library of scientific bioscience journals published in developing countries.

http://repec.org - volunteers from 102 countries have collected almost 4 million publications on economics and related science.

http://science.gov is an American state search engine on 2200+ scientific sites. More than 200 million articles are indexed.

http://base-search.net is one of the most powerful researches on academic studies texts. More than 100 million scientific documents, 70% of them are free

Follow the Not On The Beeb telegram channel

Goldhedge

Legendary
Without learning Russian politics, I assume Putin and the rooskies are the same as our “leaders.” I don’t think there is a good guy. We just know enough about our side to know they are POS’s, which naturally leads to the thought that the other side might be the good guys.

I mean, Russia, us and now China have just traded Afghanistan around over the last 40+ years. It’s hard to find a good guy in that one.
It's been my observation that Russia and China go into a nation with the intent of actually helping the people by building schools, roads, and bridges etc. for a profit, unlike that other nation that goes in to subjugate the people using corporations to steal their resources for a profit while cloaking the operation in democracy.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Donald Trump

I never said that “some states may choose to monitor women’s pregnancies to possibly prosecute for violating any abortion bans.” This was made up by Democrats and the Fake News Media. After 50 years, Abortion is now up to the States, where everybody, Republican and Democrat, plus all legal scholars and experts, have wanted it to be. The people choose, and many States, like Ohio and Kansas, have chosen. Many others are in the process of choosing. Arizona’s Legislature has just voted to kill an old 1800’s law, and a new one will soon be voted on by the people. It is all working, will never go back to the Federal Government, and our Country will soon start uniting on this long contentious issue. At the same time, nobody wants to see abortion in the 7th, 8th, or 9th month or, execution after birth, as some states, like the former Democrat Governor of Virginia said, was permitted. Listen to your heart, but common sense must also be applied. Remember, politicians must also win elections!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
It's been my observation that Russia and China go into a nation with the intent of actually helping the people by building schools, roads, and bridges etc. for a profit, unlike that other nation that goes in to subjugate the people using corporations to steal their resources for a profit while cloaking the operation in democracy.
We do that too through USAID and limitless foreign aid. Many many billions annually all over the world.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Do you continue with every day medications?

I take a heartburn pill every morning

Get this and never take another heartburn pill. I did about 10 years ago and haven't looked back. In fact, this gel heals what ails you rather than just masking it like the prescription/OTC pills do. Be sure to get the gel and not the juice. Shit is magical.

61Qo8ihMtlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Get this and never take another heartburn pill. I did about 10 years ago and haven't looked back. In fact, this gel heals what ails you rather than just masking it like the prescription/OTC pills do. Be sure to get the gel and not the juice. Shit is magical.

61Qo8ihMtlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Do you mix it or take it straight?
What does it taste like?
Why the gel v the juice? Their website says they're the same?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Do you mix it or take it straight?
What does it taste like?
Why the gel v the juice? Their website says they're the same?

I keep a bottle in the fridge at all times and chug an ounce or two straight when I feel heartburn coming on or before I'm going to eat trigger foods. It's definitely an acquired taste. A friend I turned onto it calls it elephant cum. I've had much more success with the gel over the juice. You can feel it coating your esophageal lining. Feels a lot like putting aloe on a sunburn. Same effect.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
This is 180 out. China does everything for natural resources. Russia go in to establish influences and bases.

Top Bottom