Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
BREAKING – EXPOSING THE CIA: “So the agencies kind of, like, all got together and said, we’re not gonna tell Trump…Director of the CIA would keep [information from Trump]…” A project manager working in Cyber Operations for the @CIA and an @NSAGov contractor with top-secret clearance working for @Deloitte, Amjad Fseisi, is caught on undercover cameras implicating the highest levels of the intelligence agencies, including “The executive staff. We’re talking about the director and his subordinates,” former CIA Directors “Gina Haspel....And I believe Mike Pompeo did the same thing too,” “kept information from him [Trump] because we knew he’d fucking disclose it.” Amjad reasons “There are certain people that would…give him a high-level overview but never give him any details. You know why? Because he’ll leak those details...He’s a Russian asset. He’s owned by the fucking Russians.”
@mikepompeo

Amjad reveals to OMG’s Undercover American Swiper that intel agencies not only kept intelligence information from a sitting United States President and Commander-In-Chief, they also used FISA to spy on @realDonaldTrump and his team and are still monitoring President Trump according to Amjad who says, “We monitor everything.” Amjad adds “we also have people that monitor his ex-wife. He likes to use burner phones” – information only an insider with access to highly sensitive information would state.

“We steal it [information]” and “We hack other countries just like that,” Amjad, who states he currently works on the CIA’s China Mission Center, explains how intel agencies obtain information. He also describes a broken intelligence system where “We don’t share information across agencies” because the CIA is “very reluctant” to share information with the “careless” NSA.

O’Keefe Media Group’s bombshell undercover footage supports earlier reports by investigative journalists Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag that revealed how the American intelligence community illegally ran a spy operation against then-candidate Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 and illegally acquired intelligence that was later used to justify the Federal Bureau of Investigation (@FBI) official probe, “Crossfire Hurricane,” which in turn led to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation that ultimately did not find evidence of Russia collusion by the 2016 Trump campaign.

@shellenberger @mtaibbi @galexybrane

Contractors like Fseisi hold the duty to withhold sharing confidential or national security information. In denying his statements, Fseisi may have realized he could be held liable for violating internal agency provisions and federal laws like the Executive Agency ethics provisions, which restrict what he may share with others outside of his contracted-to agency. Additionally, any government worker or agency head who withheld information from a superior (i.e. President Trump) may violate: (a) obstruction of justice by deception (18 USC 1512); (b) conspiracy to obstruct (18 USC 371); and false statements (18 USC 1001). Agency regulations may also provide offenses related to insubordination, reflecting poorly on the agency in public, or misrepresentation or dishonesty.

When James O’Keefe caught up with Amjad Fseisi on the streets of Washington, D.C., Fseisi could not tell O’Keefe whether he had top secret clearance, denied making statements clearly caught on camera, and would not even confirm it was him on the video saying only “It looks like me.” When asked directly if he works at the CIA, Fseisi said, “I can’t tell you that.”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

had no immunity. How does the finding of some immunity -- without quite yet knowing the scope of that immunity -- work into the decision to force Trump's attorneys to testify about alleged crimes that might not have been crimes???? How might this question now be visited upon the case of SCO Smith in Florida as well as the case in DC since much of the grand jury work done on the Florida case was done in DC? What happens if the district judges in the two respective courts come to different conclusions about the admissibility of that evidence? Isn't it just wonderful how complicated and convoluted this has all become?? I'm sure it can all be worked out and we can have trials in a matter of days if not weeks.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I know some of you have doubts on Tulsi...

But listen to her on the Patrick Bett David PBD Podcast and she answers everything.

Remember Trump was once a Democrat so was General Flynn.

They are all doing by putting America First.

She'll be the VP
Finished the PBD podcast with her yesterday and am listening to her on Rogan as I type this. I know she was a democrat but there are many things I like about her- she’s not a giant pvssy like most dem men, she served (still in the army reserves??), and she makes ALOT of sense on topics of the economy, the military and our ever present MIC, and she’ll call out people who need to be called out, regardless of party. I would vote for her on a Trump ticket.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Finished the PBD podcast with her yesterday and am listening to her on Rogan as I type this. I know she was a democrat but there are many things I like about her- she’s not a giant pvssy like most dem men, she served (still in the army reserves??), and she makes ALOT of sense on topics of the economy, the military and our ever present MIC, and she’ll call out people who need to be called out, regardless of party. I would vote for her on a Trump ticket.
Plus it would drive HRC literally out of what's left of her mind. Tulsi eliminated heels up as a Presidential candidate, that debate would be mind blowing. Pun intended. The laughing affirmative action hyena versus a very controlled, knowledgeable politician.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^can we quit calling these protestors students^^

^^That's our DOJ, fessing up to basically lying on a job interview, Senate confirmation^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1714647990537.png
Why are so many concerts now rituals?

1714648053035.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 215972
Why are so many concerts now rituals?

View attachment 215973
Do you see any women and children in that boat? Or older people?

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
That should buy them enough guns and ammo to get through the semester.

Top Bottom