Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

On April 30, 1945, Adolf Hitler and his wife, Eva Braun, committed suicide in Hitler's underground bunker in Berlin according to historians.

History is written by the Victors.

Hitler's body was burned by an aide worker.

The CIA at one point was interested in rumors that Adolf Hitler escaped Germany at the end of the World War II and fled to South America, according to documents released this by the U.S. foreign intelligence agency show.

A CIA operative identified only by the moniker "CIMELODY-3" reported back to Washington in 1955 that a trusted contact informed him Hitler was alive and well, living among other Nazi expatriates in Colombia who still referred to him as "der Furher."

CIA senior officials in Washington eventually had lost interest in the matter.

A young John F. Kennedy also believed that Adolf Hitler might still be alive after the end of the Second World War, according to his diary.

JFK also said, "There is no complete evidence, however, that the body that was found was Hitler's body."

This might be one of those rare moments in history where JFK and the CIA found some common ground.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Did everyone fall for the psychological operation yet?

America is gradually transitioning into a police state. Currently, many people are supportive because it mainly targets protesters they disagree with.

However, this trend poses a threat to everyone's right to protest, including future issues like upcoming elections, although many are unaware of it.

Those who dissent may soon be labeled as domestic terrorists, especially when protesting against perceived injustices like a stolen election.

Media and authorities will portray them as threats to the nation's stability, leading to harsher crackdowns by law enforcement and mass arrests.

Even peaceful protesters, who usually form the majority, could face severe consequences, spending years in isolation in prisons after being convicted by courts.

George Soros is an agent of Israel.

He's funding the Pro Palestine protests.

They just want people to pick a side, they don't care as long as you pick one.

The goal is to create a clash of civilizations and destroy the Constitution.

Do you understand yet?

A Phantom Pain
Big City police are not our friends!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
A CIA operative identified only by the moniker "CIMELODY-3" reported back to Washington in 1955 that a trusted contact informed him Hitler was alive and well, living among other Nazi expatriates in Colombia who still referred to him as "der Furher."

I'll see what I can find our - always heard it was Argentina.

Though have you ever wondered why the best plastic surgeons in the world originated in South America?

They're teachers were SS doctors that performed body changing surgeries on the Jews during WWII.

They had hands on training and knew how to perfect it into an art to make ca$h.

Colombia has great docs here - medical tourism is huge. Some of their work on display...

images

Dental work is outstanding some of best in the world for you teeth.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'll see what I can find our - always heard it was Argentina.

Though have you ever wondered why the best plastic surgeons in the world originated in South America?

They're teachers were SS doctors that performed body changing surgeries on the Jews during WWII.

They had hands on training and knew how to perfect it into an art to make ca$h.
I heard Argentina and to a lesser extent Brazil and Paraguay. Mengele went to Paraguay. Adolf Eichmann was found in Argentina in 1960 and sent to Israel for trial and execution.

There was a very good movie about the capture of Eichmann called The House on Garibaldi Street.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No.

Brave is my go-to. The Founder was one of the first victims of the woke mob because he refused to bow down to their altar.

I use Brave on Rivals' network since it blocks all ads and videos especially that backwards hat wearing red beard dude's videos which Rivals' decided needed to displayed on every page.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How you know someone is mentally ill
View attachment 215908
and she/it should wear a mask, her looks dictate it

^^coming here next^^

Gary Busey's mother?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1714578257578.png
Didn't take long

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 215939

View attachment 215940

I recently switched to DirecTV only to learn that Google is in charge of their remote control and likely DirecTV too. There is something called Google Assistant which allows for voice control of programs. In the settings for DTV, it is impossible to turn off GAssistant. However, I can disable the app for Google as well as GPlayStore and another Google app. I have an Echo they sent me 10+ years ago which has never been opened. I don't want anything that can sit there waiting for me to talk to it. Likely harvesting everything I say. I have found you cannot turn off their notifications or recommendations...meaning I can be watching and some ad simply shows up or a recommended program they want me to watch. I don't want any disruption.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
Honey! 🐝 nice!

BREAKING: Alleged Honeypot Operation Disclosed In Atlanta Targeting GA Legislators, Lobbyists​

By William Quinn
April 28, 2024

Witnesses Allege GOP District Official Described Sex Ring Operating In Atlanta 'Club' Designed To Compromise Officials Under Gold Dome

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Have to buy windows 11 Pro and you can
They've made it much harder for the average user to do so. You now have to open a command prompt and issue commands, or use my preferred method of downloading the Windows 11 iso and using Rufus to modify it and copy to a USB drive (bonus of this method is that you can also disable the data collection and TPM).

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 215939
Theories of the imagination and poetry as interpreted through a marxian lens.??? No wonder these dumb fks want their loans forgiven.
View attachment 215940

Top Bottom