Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^

tosses Palestinian flag away in iconic moment after busting pro-terror protesters​

Should toss away the "students" as well

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^do you want students to die? Could give a shit either way, but a couple
would be a bonus

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Columbia students should file suit against the school to get their tuition back.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
How you know someone is mentally ill
1714565014406.png
and she/it should wear a mask, her looks dictate it

^^coming here next^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 Do you know what this means?

The Zimbabwe Bond Notes (You Hold) could not be paid out in any form prior to this announcement.

A Bond is a Promissory Note issued by a government and can legally not be refused.

Look at the writing on the Zim-Notes you hold.

What does it say?

"I promise to pay bearer on demand".

Do you understand the gravity of this statement?

Do you understand how rich in natural resources Zimbabwe is?

The Royal Bank of Zimbabwe $835,000,082,302,000,000 (13 metric tons of in ground gold estimated to yield $14 billion per annum by RBZ going forward) is the richest in the world.

People, did you know I had a private contract back in 2016 exclusively for Zim-Notes only? I have many of you this already last year.

I even uploaded the process in a condensed format to give people an idea of how it was supposed to go. But that was 10+ years ago. Some of my followers remember that. Because a couple of them were also apart of it.

The amount of unmined Gold in Zimbabwe is astonishing. There is more than enough to back all the millions of printed 2008-2009 Bonds alone. Not even mentioning the other minerals.

People Zimbabwe no longer just had gold backed digital coins. The paper is also being supported by the new gold standard. You now hold very valuable bonds in your possession. Do you know how far ahead you are of those who are oblivious to this?

The government said that Holders of physical gold coins, at their discretion, will be able to exchange or convert, through the banking system… into gold-backed digital tokens,” the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe said in a statement inviting individual and corporate entities to use the digital currency that can be bought either in Zimbabwean dollars or foreign currency.

Zimbabwe is now in a process to get all the 2008 to 2009 Zim Promissory Notes (Bond) of the streets. This should be done very soon. Remember Iraq is doing the same thing. Everything they are doing in their local economies is to ensure maximums value for their new precious metal based economy.

Hold onto to your Zim-Notes people.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Here's a free eBook on how to de-Google your life!​

1714569906713.png

It’s shocking how much Google spies on us. It’s common knowledge that Google is listening through your device microphones. Even the normies out there know this, but did you know that Google put hidden microphones in their Google Nest device, and people didn’t find out until two years after the device was released? Or that Google keeps your voice recordings and stores them indefinitely?

If hidden microphones and voice recordings are not enough, what about the fact that they track Android phone locations even if your locations services are turned off and you don’t have a SIM card attached?

I recently talked to my friend Glenn Meder about this, and I was shocked. He told me that Google even has tracking code placed into the fonts that websites use! They are collecting literally everything there is to know about us. And they ae not doing so for our benefit.

Furthermore, they don’t use that information just to sell dog toys or cruises to Italy. They do it because they are working closely with Big Brother. Google can trace its origins to CIA and NSA research grants. From the beginning, it was intended that the endeavor would become a tool of the surveillance state.

All of this is deeply disturbing, but that’s not why I am writing this email. I am tired of reading articles about how the world is going to end and that there is nothing we can do about it except pray. That’s why I asked Glenn, a top-level privacy expert, about what steps can be taken to get Google out of our lives. As expected, he had some great suggestions.

He said that it’s possible to “De-Google Your Life”, and he even wrote an eBook on the topic, which he said he would make available to us entirely free! He also offered to hold a free 1-hour class this week on how you can De-Google your life. Of course, that was an offer I couldn’t turn down. So …

I'd use a throwaway email account

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Did everyone fall for the psychological operation yet?

America is gradually transitioning into a police state. Currently, many people are supportive because it mainly targets protesters they disagree with.

However, this trend poses a threat to everyone's right to protest, including future issues like upcoming elections, although many are unaware of it.

Those who dissent may soon be labeled as domestic terrorists, especially when protesting against perceived injustices like a stolen election.

Media and authorities will portray them as threats to the nation's stability, leading to harsher crackdowns by law enforcement and mass arrests.

Even peaceful protesters, who usually form the majority, could face severe consequences, spending years in isolation in prisons after being convicted by courts.

George Soros is an agent of Israel.

He's funding the Pro Palestine protests.

They just want people to pick a side, they don't care as long as you pick one.

The goal is to create a clash of civilizations and destroy the Constitution.

Do you understand yet?

A Phantom Pain

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Did everyone fall for the psychological operation yet?

America is gradually transitioning into a police state. Currently, many people are supportive because it mainly targets protesters they disagree with.

However, this trend poses a threat to everyone's right to protest, including future issues like upcoming elections, although many are unaware of it.

Those who dissent may soon be labeled as domestic terrorists, especially when protesting against perceived injustices like a stolen election.

Media and authorities will portray them as threats to the nation's stability, leading to harsher crackdowns by law enforcement and mass arrests.

Even peaceful protesters, who usually form the majority, could face severe consequences, spending years in isolation in prisons after being convicted by courts.

George Soros is an agent of Israel.

He's funding the Pro Palestine protests.

They just want people to pick a side, they don't care as long as you pick one.

The goal is to create a clash of civilizations and destroy the Constitution.

Do you understand yet?

A Phantom Pain
1714570970723.png

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
How you know someone is mentally ill
View attachment 215908
and she/it should wear a mask, her looks dictate it

^^coming here next^^

1714571506037.png

Top Bottom