Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I give you Toronto PD
View attachment 215868

I've sent Cornyn several letters recently telling him the GOP in the Senate is impotent and spending us into bankruptcy. His response? Letter's, written by staff, telling me that the GOPer in the Senate are working hard to fix illegal immigration, the out of control spending and more, as if he was the most right wing fiscal conservative in the Senate. Too bad his voting record and that of the GOP Senators reflect that of Bernie Sanders or Schumer clones.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^protest consultant

1714486491802.png

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I didn't know Brian Cox was an idiot. He is a typical Natural Man.

The only thing holding mankind back from expressing its totally depraved nature is the Holy Spirit. However, the Holy Spirit will not restrain that nature in the Great Tribulation.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

There is a lot of talk about small modular reactors (SMR) becoming common in the next decade. Federal facilities, large campuses, data centers, hospitals are all potential applications. These things get down to about 30MW capacity which is about the demand of a large university campus. I’m not sure I buy it.

https://www.energy.gov/ne/articles/small-modular-reactors-adding-resilience-federal-facilities

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I didn't know Brian Cox was an idiot. He is a typical Natural Man.

The only thing holding mankind back from expressing its totally depraved nature is the Holy Spirit. However, the Holy Spirit will not restrain that nature in the Great Tribulation.

He should stick to acting. I liked him in Troy but hadnt seen him since. Didnt know he was a half wit philosopher. Again, stick to pretending to be somebody else. How about Troy II The Battle for Helen's Sister???

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

The biggest mistake Democrats have made is supporting @POTUS Biden for a second term.

By supporting Biden, they have given him false confidence that he can win the race. As a result, he did not step aside and allow better and younger candidates to emerge.

Now as polls increasingly indicate that @realDonaldTrump will win by a large margin, it is likely too late for an alternative Democrat to emerge.

And I suspect the polls understate Trump’s margin as I believe many are not willing to admit that they intend to vote for Trump.

Handing the election to Trump will be Biden’s legacy.

Fuck Bill Ackman

Piece of shit

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Send in the NGuard. First terrorist that threatens them gets the Ashley Babbitt treatment. Party's over and all get sent to GITMO and worry about their identification in 10 years.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Went to vote today. All the gadfly's representing the candidates were in the parking lot. I told them I wasn't voting for any incumbent. Pissed them off.

Spoke with a Sheriff's Deputy. Asked whether they ever ticketed speeders, red light/stop sign runners, texters, window tints greater than 25% and more. He said no. Also said it was against the law for a policeman to speed to catch a speeder! They are allowed to speed to catch someone evading but not to catch up with someone speeding in front of them who is not evading. They rely on lights to stop them. He said all departments in the area are shorthanded and many are being defunded. I can imagine where the money is going.

Coincides with what a council person said a year ago. That my city used to issue tickets for traffic violations but had stopped when the ticket receivers complained that they were being singled out. This is also a highly democratic city.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

giphy.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
⚠️MASSIVE Development⚠️

In Trump’s interview Time Magazine, he heavily criticized Netanyahu and his handling of October 7th, claiming that Netanyahu had all the equipment and capability to stop the attack.

Trump is alluding that Netanyahu ALLOWED the attack to happen…

Trump said, “They (Israel) have the most sophisticated equipment. They had — everything was there to stop that. And a lot of people knew about it, you know, thousands and thousands of people knew about it, but Israel didn’t know about it, and I think he’s (Netanyahu) being blamed for that very strongly, being blamed.”

Israel supposedly have some of the best intelligence on the planet, the most secure border on the planet, they were warned by multiple allies of the upcoming attack, and still, they allowed it to happen.

Trump recognizes this and is rightfully calling it out. This also blasts a gaping hole in the false narrative that Trump is subservient to Israel. Trump just indirectly accused Netanyahu of allowing a terrorist attack to happen to his own people…

Perhaps this will win Trump some support with the Left and younger voters as well, as the only current candidate willing to criticize Israel.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
⚠️MASSIVE Development⚠️

In Trump’s interview Time Magazine, he heavily criticized Netanyahu and his handling of October 7th, claiming that Netanyahu had all the equipment and capability to stop the attack.

Trump is alluding that Netanyahu ALLOWED the attack to happen…

Trump said, “They (Israel) have the most sophisticated equipment. They had — everything was there to stop that. And a lot of people knew about it, you know, thousands and thousands of people knew about it, but Israel didn’t know about it, and I think he’s (Netanyahu) being blamed for that very strongly, being blamed.”

Israel supposedly have some of the best intelligence on the planet, the most secure border on the planet, they were warned by multiple allies of the upcoming attack, and still, they allowed it to happen.

Trump recognizes this and is rightfully calling it out. This also blasts a gaping hole in the false narrative that Trump is subservient to Israel. Trump just indirectly accused Netanyahu of allowing a terrorist attack to happen to his own people…

Perhaps this will win Trump some support with the Left and younger voters as well, as the only current candidate willing to criticize Israel.
Saved Israel for last.

Top Bottom