Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
^^The Acela corridor is a cesspool^^

View attachment 215712
We pay them to protest

I like how we just ignore that the courts ruled he can't do this... If Trump had still worked on the border while the court was fucking around people in MSM would lose their minds. But dickhead can just hand out cash to a whole group of people illegally and we are acting like it's a good ploy to get votes... Impeach and convict.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
My guess is Trump will bankrupt the US (ala 1933) and return to a gold-backed currency system and screw the $35T in fiat debt.
By having rampant inflation, it will do the same effect to the debt. All his buddies and most supporters have assets that will inflate so they won’t be as pissed as the liberal arts degree protester without a job.
Though, your thought is also possible and could happen.

Goldhedge

Legendary
By having rampant inflation, it will do the same effect to the debt. All his buddies and most supporters have assets that will inflate so they won’t be as pissed as the liberal arts degree protester without a job.
Though, your thought is also possible and could happen.
It's been done before in 1933.

Although, I don't ascribe any mischief to Trump, nor his 'buddies'.

I don't see Trump 'working' for his 'buddies', but for America. Those so called 'assets' are investments made just as everyone else 'invests' in land, businesses, stock market et al. It's not as if they stole them, unlike Hunter and Joe who have left a trail of fraudulent receipts.

Since JFK, the D vs R uniparty have destroyed the US political system while being aided by Epstein and his pedo bribery arm twisting network.

Time will tell how this all plays out, but my money is on Trump and his actions prior to the 2020 election theft.

PEADS are in play. Trump is still the Commander In Chief. Biden is merely a figurehead overseeing the insurrection that overthrew a duly elected POTUS.

There's a reason Trump said "I caught them all, I caught the Deep State."

Everyone would do well to study this treatise and learn what transpired prior to the insurrection that overthrew the US government and how Trump and the military took control.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
^^shocked I tell you, bet it's the same most places^^

All those Bills that the Republicans Passed are to Stop President Trump . They don’t want Ukraine to collapse before November. All those Rinos that put there names on that Foreign Aid Bill are Traitors and they Hate Trump and MAGA. If you Vote for them go look in the Mirror you just Sold out your Family.

View attachment 215711

^^how do you know something was suspicious? Govt outlaws asking questions about it^^
Well this seems like a complete assault on the 1st Amendment

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
^^shocked I tell you, bet it's the same most places^^

All those Bills that the Republicans Passed are to Stop President Trump . They don’t want Ukraine to collapse before November. All those Rinos that put there names on that Foreign Aid Bill are Traitors and they Hate Trump and MAGA. If you Vote for them go look in the Mirror you just Sold out your Family.

View attachment 215711

^^how do you know something was suspicious? Govt outlaws asking questions about it^^

Not that I wouldn’t put it past them, but this isn’t real.

No article exists about this.

Hadnt been to a movie in atleast a decade. I cant even remember what movie it was. I doubt this one will get me back in a theatre. At this point i wouldnt be surprised if the deadpool dude blows the wolverine and calls it beastiality!! Haha, have fun though! Skol brother!

Looks just like any other garbage comic movie they’ve mad the past 10 years

Top Bottom