Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Congress Rep Kat Cammack On American Government

“My God, the BS that I have heard in the last 24 hours once again has been unreal”

“There are so many members of Congress lying to you. And they're lying to you about things that they're hoping you don't find out about”

“This is ludicrous that you have people who are elected officials who claim to be in it to save America and they are absolutely doing the opposite”

“Me as an American, I am so sick and tired of being BS'd and lied to by the swamp”

Rep Kat Cammack continues to break down how American Government and the passage of Bills work, she says “I think it's important that people know the procedure because once you know the procedure and what the rules are, right? How the founding fathers intended this to function, you become lethal. You become someone who cannot be bullshitted.”

This video is sort of long at 10 minutes but if you want an understanding of how out of this world ludicrous American Government has become, I suggest you watch it and learn what’s going on.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1713954780843.png

Now leave them in prison for 3 1/2 years in solitary with no access to lawyers or family- just like J6ers. I dare you to treat communist Jew-hating thugs the same way. I double dare you.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Sure, arrest the protestors on campus. But they are still in your country. They are here, multiplying by the day and increasing in resolve. Many Americans are finally waking up to the reality that many of their fellow citizens hate the West, and they aren’t going anywhere. They are filled with venom and bitterness demanding the end of the civilization. You are seeing your future.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^the struggle is real^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Sure, arrest the protestors on campus. But they are still in your country. They are here, multiplying by the day and increasing in resolve. Many Americans are finally waking up to the reality that many of their fellow citizens hate the West, and they aren’t going anywhere. They are filled with venom and bitterness demanding the end of the civilization. You are seeing your future.

Lawyer writing op eds isn’t going to change a liberal jury ready to convict like the Salem witch trials. Unfortunately, conservatives will not use what will become newly minted case law to round up all the dems. I know, I know, it should get thrown out on appeal, but don’t hold your breath.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
And it looked like the one helicopter was trying to hit another. It got close to one then hit another.
When I was a Search and Rescue crew member riding in helicopters in the Navy, we were told at the onset to keep eyes out for other aircraft anywhere nearby. There were many airplanes in the vicinity since Corpus Christi NAS was training many pilots during Vietnam.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

The Franklin Scandal Deep Dive

The Nebraska cover-up contains within it the quintessential playbook the deep state uses to contaminate our society with corruption, pedophilia, blackmail, and unhinged greed.

This is Epstein Island before Epstein Island. The Diddy blackmail operations before you knew this was their playbook.

Suspicious plane crashes, the predators in charge of the media, the mysterious deaths of the whistleblowers, and lawfare implemented to silence the victims.

There is no length to which they will not go to prevent the truth from coming out. Yet, everything that is hidden will come into the light.

Share this with people needing to wake up. This is a potent red pill that I spent hours researching. Thank you to everyone for your support!
Contributors:
@Nevstv

@ItsJuliansRum

@ThreeSe7ens

unrolled here:

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Little known fact... The guns they recover in cartel violence does come from the US but they aren't coming from Bud's Gun Shop... They are mostly from our government giving them to Mexican govt and then they sell them to the cartels.

And part of the goal behind this practice is to make an argument for gun control because our lack of gun laws is feeding the violence and murder in Mexico.

Before the US agent was killed in fast and furious the NYT had put out an article making the claim above regarding guns and Mexico.

Top Bottom