Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I visited a water plant today for work. The plant operator and his boss (blue collar guys, one young and one old), the county PM (young black guy engineer) and I (handsome middle aged white guy) were talking. Old guy says “Well looks like we’ll be going into Iran soon.” I said “well those missiles aren’t cheap and they have expiration dates.” PM says “they don’t have an expiration date, they have a black market date.” Operator says “yea we buy the missiles, hold them for 10 years then sell them and fight against them for 20 years.”

We all know what’s going on but we are powerless to stop the corrupt and compromised politicians.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

BREAKING: More than a dozen Republican attorneys general have alleged that Bank of America cooperated with the FBI and U.S. Treasury to profile conservative and religious Americans as potential “domestic terrorists.”

“We are deeply concerned that Bank of America is willing to cooperate in the infringement of its customers’ constitutional and privacy rights to help federal law enforcement surveil and target millions of conservative Americans, many of whom live in our states.”

Attorneys general from Kansas, Mississippi, Idaho, Iowa, Alabama, Utah, Texas, Montana, Virginia, Arkansas, South Carolina, South Dakota, Indiana, Missouri, and Nebraska asked for a written report from the financial institution about their account-cancellation policies and practices.
I haven’t trusted Bank of America since I sold my wife’s car about 12 years ago for$3500 cash. I put it in a BOA account and they put a week long hold on the money like it was a phony check. I closed my account on the spot and walked with the cash.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
My shield maiden did one. Told her not to but she is as hard headed as she is drop dead gorgeous. Anyway, Came back she had 1% african and 1% ashkenazi in her. Now we all watch our money and bicycles at the longhouse! Haha Skol!
We did it years ago, I am 98% Northern European, 1% Asian, and 1 % Middle Eastern, WTF 😁

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
My guess is that Milley was following orders from Pelosi.

Four current and former leaders of the Washington, D.C. National Guard testified to a panel from the House Committee on Administration, alleging two senior Army generals lied about their failure to give an order rushing National Guard troops to secure the capitol grounds as rioting escalated. Retired Col. Earl Matthews, then chief legal adviser to the D.C. National Guard, accused Milley of “impeding the ability of the president” with disparaging comments heralding a potential coup attempt that influenced key Army leaders against ordering troops close to the capitol.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
USA TODAY

Ohio GOP leaders reject Democrats' plan to get President Joe Biden on November ballot​

Haley BeMiller
Updated Wed, April 17, 2024 at 3:31 PM CDT·2 min read

Ohio officials rejected a plan from Democrats to get President Joe Biden on the November ballot after the party scheduled its convention past a state election deadline.
Secretary of State Frank LaRose warned Ohio Democrats earlier this month that Biden is at risk of not making the Nov. 5 ballot. State law requires officials to certify the ballot 90 days before an election − which is Aug. 7 this year − but the president won't officially be nominated until the Democratic National Convention on Aug. 19.
In a letter to LaRose's office, obtained by the USA TODAY Network Ohio Bureau, attorney Don McTigue said the Democratic Party would provisionally certify Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the Aug. 7 deadline. McTigue noted that Biden had already secured enough delegates for the Democratic nomination after facing no significant primary challenge.
Biden easily won Ohio's presidential primary with 87% of the vote.
"If President Biden and Vice President Harris are not listed on the ballot as the Democratic Party candidates, their supporters in Ohio will be stripped of the opportunity to associate with their preferred candidate," McTigue wrote.
But Attorney General Dave Yost's office says provisional approval won't work, nor can LaRose unilaterally change election deadlines.
"Instead, the law mandates the Democratic Party to actually certify its president and vice-president candidates on or before August 7, 2024," Julie M. Pfeiffer, an attorney on Yost's staff, told LaRose's legal counsel. "No alternative process is permitted."

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Burn it to the fucking ground.

When Mike Johnson was elected speaker, there were 222 Republicans and 213 Democrats: a nine-seat majority that allowed Republicans to lose the votes of four members but maintain a majority.

Under Johnson, through both incompetence and corruption, that slim majority has only gotten slimmer. As of today, there are 218 Republicans and 213 Democrats. After the next impending GOP retirement scheduled for April 19, it will be 217-213.

That means that if just two Republicans were to resign — perhaps out of disgust with an obviously corrupt process or in protest of an attempt by GOP leadership to punish its own members for daring to represent the views of those who elected them—the House would be deadlocked at 215. Just two GOP resignations would deadlock the House. Three would end the GOP majority.

What would be the implications of a deadlocked House? First, a motion to vacate Johnson would almost certainly pass given the anger with Johnson for his border betrayal. Democrats would no longer have any incentive to rescue Johnson from the motion to vacate—a gambit Johnson is currently banking on to save his career. Plus, a Democrat vote for a GOP speaker in a deadlocked House six months away from an election would be career suicide. Democrat voters would understand the tactics of rehabilitating a pathetic GOP speaker already doing what they want in a world where Democrats don’t have the votes for anything better. But in a deadlock? No Democrats will be riding to Johnson’s rescue.

The result would be a truly deadlocked House and a motion to vacate that passes with all Dems and any number of Republicans. No Speaker. No more bills, because the House can’t pass legislation without a Speaker. No more Ukraine money. No more FISA. Washington is officially shutdown and Uncle Sugar’s pockets are closed until next year.

What would be the legislative downside for the two members who resign in protest? There wouldn’t be any. Johnson, Schumer, and McConnell already decided no conservative priorities will ever be enacted and that the regime will get what it wants no matter what.

This is the universe of possibilities that Mike Johnson has created for himself. Is he smart enough to understand what happens if he follows through on his threats and betrayals?

We’ll find out soon enough.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

😂
Google workers were arrested after a nine-hour protest in the cloud chief’s office.​

These idiots are still wearing masks.

Nine Google
workers were arrested on trespassing charges Tuesday night after staging a sit-in at the company’s offices in New York and Sunnyvale, California, including a protest in Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian’s office.

1713410307884.png

Goldhedge

Legendary

"Final Warning: America's Last Chance Before Collapse" | Victor Davis Hanson​

Victor Davis Hanson is the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow in Residence in Classics and Military History at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, a professor of Classics Emeritus at California State University, Fresno, and a nationally syndicated columnist for Tribune Media Services.

He is also the Wayne & Marcia Buske Distinguished Fellow in History, Hillsdale College, where he teaches each fall semester courses in military history and classical culture.

Victor discusses current political and social events and ideas, and current and past cultural trends.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^would you trust the US govt?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^and all the photo's they still wear masks, probably bad breath^^

^^can we say no thanks^^