Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
10-15% of Republican voters will stay home in November if Ukraine aid passes and they don't fix the border. Dems are going to win bigger than 2020.
Election laws need to be changed. Many won't vote because they know the dems are going to cheat. Dangerous times.

Luckily the Biden regime could fuck up a wet dream. By fall I'm hopeful enough people wake up and realize Trump is the only option.
The border is going to become a huge story this summer and fall. Trump was very smart to take a strong stance early on. Close the border and mass deportation of illegals. This is the issue to win the election on.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Election laws need to be changed. Many won't vote because they know the dems are going to cheat. Dangerous times.

Luckily the Biden regime could fuck up a wet dream. By fall I'm hopeful enough people wake up and realize Trump is the only option.
The border is going to become a huge story this summer and fall. Trump was very smart to take a strong stance early on. Close the border and mass deportation of illegals. This is the issue to win the election on.
I'd like to believe that but I know that isn't true.

Between now and January of 2025 another 2.7 million illegals will enter the US. Currently averaging north of 300k per month. Many states will allow illegals to vote in November. The problem only gets worse as time goes on.

Top Bottom