Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Injecting swine since 2018. No more pork for us
I’ve been on vacation and way behind. As soon as I heard this I began searching for alternative sources and, to my surprise, they’re quite abundant at least in Kansas. Facebook has local Kansas farmer groups offering all kinds of stuff. I lucked out and found a relatively local vet/stockman that does not use mRNA and only killed vaccine. An Amish family does the processing.

Times like these I’m really fortunate to live in a flyover state.

Goldhedge

Legendary

State Farm stops offering home, property insurance in California​

State Farm announced it will no longer accept new applications for home and property insurance in California effective Saturday, May 27.

Laguna-Niguel-fire-coastal-fire.jpg

A $10 million home at 5 Vista Court in Laguna Niguel was destroyed by the Coastal Fire. (Photo: Mario Ramirez) (FOX 11)

BLOOMINGTON, Ill.
- New home and property homeowners in California are facing another hurdle.

State Farm announced on Friday it will no longer accept new applications for home and property insurance in California effective Saturday, May 27.

According to a press release, the decision was made "due to historic increases in construction costs outpacing inflation, rapidity growing catastrophe exposure, and a challenging reinsurance market."

State Farm added the move was necessary to "improve the company’s financial strength."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
FxL6tCHagAA0Znj

^^there goes global warming^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^only 12? ^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is being directed out of the WH/DNC. Paxton is one of the few AGs or anyone else standing up to the OBiden's based on his victories in court.

They will still blame these threats on right-wing extremists and white supremacy.

Future OU Attendees

But they do have good HS football teams. Suppose those who signed football scollies will be among the 15% who did pass? Unlikely but it's the way it is.

A large number of those democrats were black who stabbed you in the back.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I've read all the dead and injured were either from the Bandidos or Mongrels.

Notice they didn't say arson. It will be the insurance companies who clamp down on some of the nitwittery going on. Either deny coverage or raise rates so high that it changes behavior. Hopefully it's the MSM that gets their feathers clipped first.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Very much so. There is a problem on this baord of folks believing everything they see and posting without doing a little investigation.
I believe this board is about posting whatever you see and allowing people to come to their own conclusions. Your take sounds an awful lot like MSNBC. Arbiters of truth!!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like the father of social distancing am I right @ETNVol

Why would you attack DeSantis for following the rules handed down from the Trump administration?

I can't imagine what sort of pretzel folks like you have to twist your brain into in order to justify Trump. Instead you attack people for following Trump's directives. The father of the vaccine put Fauci at the head of his covid response. That alone should be enough for anyone who ever supported Trump to turn their back on him.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
"Some really good conversations took place last night, and it's now time for all of our GREAT Republican House members to VOTE FOR KEVIN, CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY," Trump wrote in a post on the Truth Social media platform. "REPUBLICANS, DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT."

Top Bottom