Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
All major banks in France under investigations for tax fraud and money laundering. Germany is involved in the massive raid by 150 French and German Police and investigators. I guess the crimes extend into Germany.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Doctor's Going In
tumblr_35340562d1ce90bfaaa7010817824f87_f638860f_1280.jpg
What the hell NO Slaw. I put that shit on everything

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^F'ng Aiden^^

^^notice how headlines now normalize Reparations, saw that on tV headlines, it's now accepted and already have to be improved/increased^^

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dolphincock

Elite
May the Lord bless each and every one of them!! So thankful they acted as quickly as they did!
Yes bless them all! CNN will now make this political and tell everyone that the way the school treated trans is why the tranny did it. Then they will bitch that there were no female officers on site when the police took down the shooter because they are sexist. Now New gun laws will be pushed through while naming a new female police chief. Same fucking pattern

denn

Legendary
Founder
Anything promoted in congress by anyone but MAYBE the freedom caucus should be immediately scrapped. It will have bad things attached to it under the guise of them doing something good for the citizens, legals, in this country. The American people deserve better than what they are being sold by our media and congressional reps. Sadly, there are millions of sheep out there who go along with whatever they are told by these entities.

FreeMiner

Legendary
^^F'ng Aiden^^

^^notice how headlines now normalize Reparations, saw that on tV headlines, it's now accepted and already have to be improved/increased^^
Open a business discount Crack and handguns, get all the money back by supper time

FreeMiner

Legendary
Nobody should ever stop calling out the mentally unfit people for believing they are a woman and also have a penis. Or vice versa. These people are sick and now are clearly a threat to those of us that live in reality. Stop the trans-terrorists now! These people are sick. No apologies from me on that.
I never stopped from the day I st heard of this transgender shit. They are mentally fucking ill everyone one of them. The politicians, the schools, the msm, Hollywood.
One of the reasons I quit allowing tv in my home years ago.
All Hollywood produces is filth ad garbage.

Top Bottom