Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Everyone, including OBiden et al, know the simple solution is to reopen drilling and production on embargoed federal lands and offshore. Of course, that would crater their Green New Deal. Thus, the reason it won't happen.
If they put in place the oil price cap on Russia prices will go well over $150. The disaster that is about to hit the world economy because of stupid green energy policies will be massive.

FreeMiner

Legendary
What Do You Mean. The CNN Experts the US MSM, the Ukrainians themselves said they were crushing and humiliating the Russians. I mean even Gen Patraeus who only fought Goat Herders said that Ukraine was crushing Russia. I mean Patraeus has more medals than George Washington, Gen Patton and Eisenhower.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 139876

View attachment 139877

^^whoopsie daisy my ass^^
Seems like an easy lawsuit to win but the Nat Guard will invoke sovereign immunity. I wonder if the Guardsman was forced to sign a release of his ability to sue like almost everyone else is forced to. It's wrong to mandate a Jab and also force people to give up their right to redress in court in order to get the mandated Jab.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FePtVTxXgAIS63O

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Biden Panics. OPEC+ not obeying his demands. Gas and Diesel plus to soar in price just before the election.

Says OPEC committing a "Hostile Act"
Maybe the stunned cunt with no brain should not have cancelled the 800,000 barrels a day of crude from Alberta on his 1st day in Office after it had been through 10 years of approvals and was connected finally.

Now he’s worried about “election interference” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom